Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
How high can fertility go? It doesn't seem to be increasing baby making chance that much. Does it apply to giving as well as taking?

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Not sure what happened; but it seems that the pheromones event reset all of my fertility (at least for everyone who isn't cami) back to 100%

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017
Just a FYI might want to include the control for stopping Pheromone drain in the controls doc. I'm probably not the only one who can never remember the key for it. lol

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
HOW I SOLVE THIS?

of Draw Event
for object sys_game:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [15] out of range [0] - -5.MAP_STATUS_ARRAY(101947,15)
at gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_loop_draw
gml_Object_sys_game_Draw_0
if you could post your save file it would be useful to see if i get the bug solved or fi its an issue on your end

savefile is located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller

Reactions: Dlorran

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I didn't see it in the patch notes or search but is Fertility supposed to reset for characters after birth?

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Will we be able by any chance to get the appearance items out of those chests at digging? Or maybe even have the chance to choose how we look at game start?

Because with the latest changes to the shop items, where now everything needs those love items, i don't want to play anymore.
That or i have to cheat again in yet another game.
Does someone have the hex code for the "love" thingies to buy stuff, so i can give me enough to set up my character first?
Simply put.. i just really do not want to play a human.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Will we be able by any chance to get the appearance items out of those chests at digging? Or maybe even have the chance to choose how we look at game start?

Because with the latest changes to the shop items, where now everything needs those love items, i don't want to play anymore.
That or i have to cheat again in yet another game.
Does someone have the hex code for the "love" thingies to buy stuff, so i can give me enough to set up my character first?
Simply put.. i just really do not want to play a human.
There's literally a cheat code available right now to let you skip progression since it's still under construction you know? No need for hex codes.

outpatient

Jun 6, 2020
How exactly do the Heat mechanics work in this game? What does Heat do, if anything?

The only effect of high Heat that I've found is that it makes the sex minigame more difficult by speeding it up. I haven't noticed if it affects any other game mechanic, like the width of the bar in the sex minigame or pregnancy chance. I think it'd be nice if it were worked into both of those minigames- i.e., I'd like it if high Heat would give a girl a penalty to her sex HP or make her sex bar wider/easier to hit, and also give a bonus to impregnation chance. I think it should make sex easier or at least more rewarding, instead of what it currently does, which is make sex harder.

Also, how do passive Heat increases work? Some girls (Shark, Kobold, Bunny, Sheep) have natural Heat gain every day, but a few (Wolf, Fox) don't appear to. The only way I've found to increase Heat for the Wolf and Fox is to force-feed them heart peppers, which feels very artificial. Is there any way to boost passive Heat increases? If currently the answer is no, then that's also a feature I would like.

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
I'd say my only criticism thus far is the impregnation system. In v.16 it was just completely over the top bonkers. By the time you had most of all the girls poses maxed everyone was getting 170+ babies at a time. Now in v.17 it's so frustratingly inconsistent that all the fun is kinda knocked out of it. And the PCs impregnation system is nerfed even worse than the last update. I have all the girls love maxed out and can have their fertility boosted to, say, 300% and lets assume that I get the click minigame just right throughout the whole scene. One girl will get 14 and the girl next door will get 80+. And the PC doesn't matter how high his fertility gets boosted. I've never managed any higher than 10. And that's maxing out a pose in one go.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
How exactly do the Heat mechanics work in this game? What does Heat do, if anything?

The only effect of high Heat that I've found is that it makes the sex minigame more difficult by speeding it up. I haven't noticed if it affects any other game mechanic, like the width of the bar in the sex minigame or pregnancy chance. I think it'd be nice if it were worked into both of those minigames- i.e., I'd like it if high Heat would give a girl a penalty to her sex HP or make her sex bar wider/easier to hit, and also give a bonus to impregnation chance. I think it should make sex easier or at least more rewarding, instead of what it currently does, which is make sex harder.

Also, how do passive Heat increases work? Some girls (Shark, Kobold, Bunny, Sheep) have natural Heat gain every day, but a few (Wolf, Fox) don't appear to. The only way I've found to increase Heat for the Wolf and Fox is to force-feed them heart peppers, which feels very artificial. Is there any way to boost passive Heat increases? If currently the answer is no, then that's also a feature I would like.
Heat increases daily, every girl increases it by a different value, the more heat the faster sex is and if the day ends and a girl has heat on 100 they will go and have sex with you, yea id say making it so it increases fertility would be a good change

I'd say my only criticism thus far is the impregnation system. In v.16 it was just completely over the top bonkers. By the time you had most of all the girls poses maxed everyone was getting 170+ babies at a time. Now in v.17 it's so frustratingly inconsistent that all the fun is kinda knocked out of it. And the PCs impregnation system is nerfed even worse than the last update. I have all the girls love maxed out and can have their fertility boosted to, say, 300% and lets assume that I get the click minigame just right throughout the whole scene. One girl will get 14 and the girl next door will get 80+. And the PC doesn't matter how high his fertility gets boosted. I've never managed any higher than 10. And that's maxing out a pose in one go.
yea i suppose i could strike a middleground also making it so fertility boost go both ways

thanks for playing

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
Heat increases daily, every girl increases it by a different value, the more heat the faster sex is and if the day ends and a girl has heat on 100 they will go and have sex with you, yea id say making it so it increases fertility would be a good change

yea i suppose i could strike a middleground also making it so fertility boost go both ways

thanks for playing
I really liked in the last update how every "pump" equaled an impregnation attempt so you could get the crazy numbers if you drew it out. I like the heat speed difficulty multiplier. One thing I have noticed is that the game in the current rev will call the impregnation number long before the scene has ended. That may or may not be a bug. I don't know. I like that there is a fertility number now. I don't know how this would work because I don't know programming but maybe if you can, make it so if you want the bonkers numbers let the PC use the fertility enhancers and if not just leave the NPC at their default percentage?

In any case I love the game thus far. Good job.

loup5264

Jun 11, 2020
I never comment on this website. However, your game is just really good and I felt it deserved being praised for what I think of it. Only thing I can say is that it's a bit of a shame I can't find a way to make a new save/restart the game, that would be nice.

For what feels like a pretty short game with not that much mechanics, the replayability of it's content is way more enjoyable than your average "grinding" game or as a whole of all the games on this website.

Here are a few list of suggestions, ofc these are personal opinions and anyone has the right to disagree
-Expansion of preg content
-More content in gender change (and as a whole make it so you can interact with sex actions when you become a girl, mostly when the NPC is a male)
-More gameplay mechanics, such as being able to fuck through random events and/or locations and not just at the house thing with random NPCs or something

7.5/10, definitively one of the best games I've found on this website

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes