Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

outpatient

Jun 6, 2020
Heat increases daily, every girl increases it by a different value, the more heat the faster sex is and if the day ends and a girl has heat on 100 they will go and have sex with you, yea id say making it so it increases fertility would be a good change
Huh. Well, in my save the wolf and fox have not gained a single point of heat on their own. Dunno if I hit some sort of bug or something. Their rooms are not dirty- I've tested that at the fox will lose 10 heat per day if her room is dirty, the wolf doesn't seem to care. However neither of them have gained any heat naturally. I've got both at 300 love and 100 perversion, and maxed most of their poses as well, and it still hasn't made any difference to their heat gain.

Another feature I'd like to see added: currently there's not much feeling of "progression" to your relationships with the girls. Pretty much the only reason to raise love or perversion is to unlock the various poses, and once you've got the unlocks there's no more influence of those stats on things (that I'm aware of, at least). One thing that could be added would be to make love and perversion affect heat gain- maybe something like 1 extra point of heat per day per 100 love, and 1 extra point of heat per day per 20 perversion?

Thanks for making this game btw, it seems like you've got a really solid foundation here for a fun and sexy game that'll be quite unique in the h-game space.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
game holds a lot of promise, it has potential but i feel it should be version v0.0.17 for version number o.o

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Huh. Well, in my save the wolf and fox have not gained a single point of heat on their own. Dunno if I hit some sort of bug or something. Their rooms are not dirty- I've tested that at the fox will lose 10 heat per day if her room is dirty, the wolf doesn't seem to care. However neither of them have gained any heat naturally. I've got both at 300 love and 100 perversion, and maxed most of their poses as well, and it still hasn't made any difference to their heat gain.

Another feature I'd like to see added: currently there's not much feeling of "progression" to your relationships with the girls. Pretty much the only reason to raise love or perversion is to unlock the various poses, and once you've got the unlocks there's no more influence of those stats on things (that I'm aware of, at least). One thing that could be added would be to make love and perversion affect heat gain- maybe something like 1 extra point of heat per day per 100 love, and 1 extra point of heat per day per 20 perversion?

Thanks for making this game btw, it seems like you've got a really solid foundation here for a fun and sexy game that'll be quite unique in the h-game space.
every time you cum in them they loose 10 heat points thats probably why

I never comment on this website. However, your game is just really good and I felt it deserved being praised for what I think of it. Only thing I can say is that it's a bit of a shame I can't find a way to make a new save/restart the game, that would be nice.

For what feels like a pretty short game with not that much mechanics, the replayability of it's content is way more enjoyable than your average "grinding" game or as a whole of all the games on this website.

Here are a few list of suggestions, ofc these are personal opinions and anyone has the right to disagree
-Expansion of preg content
-More content in gender change (and as a whole make it so you can interact with sex actions when you become a girl, mostly when the NPC is a male)
-More gameplay mechanics, such as being able to fuck through random events and/or locations and not just at the house thing with random NPCs or something

7.5/10, definitively one of the best games I've found on this website
You can restart the game by holding backspace

Thanks for playing

outpatient

Jun 6, 2020
every time you cum in them they loose 10 heat points thats probably why
Yeah, I know that, so I tested not boning both of them for several days, and they still don't gain heat.

In fact, when I first recruited the fox I didn't interact with her at all for something like 20 game days (sex or otherwise), and she stayed stuck at 0 heat for all that time. I assumed that she was a character who would "warm up to you" once you get her love leveled up to some point, but I've got her at max love now and she's still not gaining any heat at the end of the day. Like I said, maybe my save bugged out or something.

Mx64

Apr 23, 2020
The game says there are villages, but I can't see them. I started playing in version 16 and just now started v.17 with the same data. Do I have to restart or..?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The game says there are villages, but I can't see them. I started playing in version 16 and just now started v.17 with the same data. Do I have to restart or..?
You need to finish the drilling minigame on a tile and have a drill on the tile then the village should appear on the shop

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Is there any music or maybe ambient noise to look forward to? Listening to Mechanicus soundtrack while knocking up a nympho shark is very cool, but I doubt its what is in mind when the game is being developed

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Love the game though i can't see the characters too clearly because of the pixels or maybe it's because i'm wearing glasses
You can press F1-F4 to change the rendering resolution of the game i personally don't like how it looks but it may be what you're looking for

Is there any music or maybe ambient noise to look forward to? Listening to Mechanicus soundtrack while knocking up a nympho shark is very cool, but I doubt its what is in mind when the game is being developed
Probably would go for ambient sound i feel like music would feel cheesy in most situations or get anoying over time

the personality you bring to this game makes me even harder. it's like an affection erection purely for the memes
lol

Thanks for playing everyone

Reactions: yeayea

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The F1-F4 settings are great, but IMO the option to turn the pixelation completely off should be replaced with a halfway point, a less-pixelated version, rather than no pixelation at all. Having it completely off makes some of the animation tricks like the belly expansion too obvious, and the regular pixelation is a bit too strong.

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Great game, only thing I really want is some sort of bulk buying feature for consumables so I don't have to spam left click

There seems to be some persistent jank in the drill minigame surrounding the player character. You can assign them to the squad twice and in the most recent version this makes the game crash when I tried to unassign them. I don't get why they don't have their own displayed level and such like the other characters either

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Great game, only thing I really want is some sort of bulk buying feature for consumables so I don't have to spam left click

There seems to be some persistent jank in the drill minigame surrounding the player character. You can assign them to the squad twice and in the most recent version this makes the game crash when I tried to unassign them. I don't get why they don't have their own displayed level and such like the other characters either
Surprised nobody had reported that, got it fixed thanks for the report and thanks for playing

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
I'm impressed with you, and I'm impressed with this game's development progress. You've been working hard on this game since I saw it first spring up, and you've been an active member here to take feedback and troubleshoot the game while working on it. That requires honest-to-god humility and a real work ethic.

On top of that, your game is smartly designed. The art style is unique and easily adaptable, and the gameplay loop is fun without feeling tedious. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to make something outside of the usual RPGM/Ren'Py/HTML Twine affair. The scope of the game is very intentional, but with plenty of room for further content hidden in it, and I honestly can't remember the last time I personally ran into a bug.

Maybe I'm just relieved to see an actual game for once, but you're doing fine work here, and I greatly appreciate it. I'll see if I can at least spot you a couple cups of coffee for a few months.

Jan 30, 2018
I cannot find the sheep girl at all, I'm assuming she is meant to be hard to find, but I went through the entire snow biome and I couldn't find here then the other mountain still couldn't find her, can I get a hint or can someone tell me how to find her.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes