Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
who can you genderbend with because the guy when it used on it doesn't seem to do anything

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
I keep reading in the changelogs that characters keep getting new appearances based on popular characters - but how do you go about enabling them? Been playing the game for a while now, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Are they just minor edits instead of actual new appearances or...?

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I keep reading in the changelogs that characters keep getting new appearances based on popular characters - but how do you go about enabling them? Been playing the game for a while now, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Are they just minor edits instead of actual new appearances or...?
Give prismatic apple to a character and a menu pops up

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I tried a few things and:
- there is a option for female (human) x male (furry) or there is only male on futa?
- i can't see the village option, i'm allowed only to buy more robot ( i reset the game and all the save)

Jul 9, 2017
Can we get an item to effectively disable pheromones? Could be framed as something that makes your character immune. It's extremely cheap when it happens as, by the time you can react, you already lost like 10-15 points to it since there's no prior warning.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed that if you shapeshift into the Kobold, you emit pheromones that... "damage" yourself...

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2020
Can we get an item to effectively disable pheromones? Could be framed as something that makes your character immune. It's extremely cheap when it happens as, by the time you can react, you already lost like 10-15 points to it since there's no prior warning.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed that if you shapeshift into the Kobold, you emit pheromones that... "damage" yourself...
At the moment, the only way I found to avoid that is if THEY are taking the lead. Kobold/Fox -> MC

And on a side note, I encountered a weird bug. Idk how it happens but sometimes when I try to feed the Wolf, she sometimes gains another characters food palate/taste. (Most recent was with the new character, but I have seen her with Bunny and Fox palate/taste) (Maybe copied the last person fed?)

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022

Yea i want to make pheromones a bit more fair, the emitting pheromones on yourself is a good bug catch tho

At the moment, the only way I found to avoid that is if THEY are taking the lead. Kobold/Fox -> MC

And on a side note, I encountered a weird bug. Idk how it happens but sometimes when I try to feed the Wolf, she sometimes gains another characters food palate/taste. (Most recent was with the new character, but I have seen her with Bunny and Fox palate/taste) (Maybe copied the last person fed?)
Ive gotten this bug reported a couple of times, not sure what causes it ill research it a bit more

thanks for the reports

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I tried a few things and:
- there is a option for female (human) x male (furry) or there is only male on futa?
- i can't see the village option, i'm allowed only to buy more robot ( i reset the game and all the save)
To create a village you must beat the drilling minigame on a tile and also have a drill placed on the tile

Reactions: Dartyranus

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Someone know a way to increase fertility change of the "impregranate"? maybe changing come codes?
Cuz i don't find the line

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Someone know a way to increase fertility change of the "impregranate"? maybe changing come codes?
Cuz i don't find the line
If you are using the undertale moding tool the line you have to change is this one
1653238097861.png
its located on the "scr_shop_functions" script and its inside of the "scr_give_item" function

Dlorran

May 24, 2021
HOW I SOLVE THIS?

of Draw Event
for object sys_game:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [15] out of range [0] - -5.MAP_STATUS_ARRAY(101947,15)
at gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_loop_draw
gml_Object_sys_game_Draw_0

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes