Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Beat drilling game, have the flag, but still not option in shop to build village. What am I doing wrong?
You also have to have a drill in the tile
Also there was a bug where if you had more than 100 drill ups on previous version that might be why, it has been fixed on release 17

Jul 31, 2018
I don't really understand how this drill game works. Am I missing something obvious? I keep running out of fuel or breaking the drill or whatever is happening.

Just to clarify the drill upgrade on the first tab just drops a drill on that tile to passively harvest things right?

Jul 31, 2018
I don't really understand how this drill game works. Am I missing something obvious? I keep running out of fuel or breaking the drill or whatever is happening.

Just to clarify the drill upgrade on the first tab just drops a drill on that tile to passively harvest things right?
Never mind I figured it out. I didn't know what the squad thing beside the shop was about and didn't realize that added the girls to your drill team and made it easier.

Annonymous00544

Jun 16, 2020
of Draw Event
for object sys_game:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [15] out of range [0] - -5.MAP_STATUS_ARRAY(101920,15)
at gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_loop_draw
gml_Object_sys_game_Draw_0

how i can fix this ?

Annonymous00544

Jun 16, 2020
of Draw Event
for object sys_game:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [15] out of range [0] - -5.MAP_STATUS_ARRAY(101920,15)
at gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_loop_draw
gml_Object_sys_game_Draw_0

how i can fix this ?
i try delete data but game dont work if i do this

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
And here is the changelog for release 18 (not public yet)

-New content

-Systems
Leveling system when drilling has been reworked!
Girls now have 100 levels to go through untill they reach max drilling expertise
Their perks now have been reworked to scale up with each level up
Their multiplier perk gets unlocked at level 50 rather than at level 2
And the required experience for levelup has been tweaked

Bag of holding menu
You can now look at the last 50 babies you've made on the bag of holding menu access it via shop

-Poses
Carrying sex
Handjob
Frottage (requires both characters to have a dick)

-Misc
While on squad screen the girl's level gets drawn even when they are not on your squad
Belly bulge when having giant dick is now a bit bigger
Gave Loppuny,Loona and renamon apperances custom heads

-Bug fixes
Fixed bug where chaos block could break the drilling minigame border
Tweaked sex speed when using 120hz mode so now it shouldn't be sped up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way to adjust screen resolution and size too like full screen,etc?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes