Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
say is building town is on beta? I trying to build a town.
For some reason, the fox girl's virginity always resets after every update. No idea why.

Also trying, and failing, to start a village. I do the drilling minigame and set a drill on the tile. Am I missing something?

You have to be on a tile with a flag and a drill, to get the flag beat the drilling minigame on it then it'll apear on the shop

Sweet_dreams

Jan 21, 2020
Random ideas :
New room : additional bed. Allows other NPCs to use the extra bed while you have sex with the girl. Disables some positions (wall and floor ones)
New sex option : Let NPC pick. Gives extra love.
Item to enable slow, orgasmic birthing.
Buy 10x or 100x items.
Lesbian positions?
New room : merge rooms. Allows two NPCs to share a bed. Possibly allow bigger beds for multiple users.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Fatue

Jan 26, 2018
I want to add my grain of sand.

Why not have quest related to the girls? Simple things:

- Bunny girl could just been with you 10 days with max love
- Wolf girl, maybe giving her 100 steaks in 1 day
- Dino (?) girl, add that she must return to her Mistress virgin (because reasons) and add the location; if you had sex with her, her Mistress will be mad and kick her out, losing some love points; if you didn't, her Mistress will give her blessing to be with you and have a love & heat boost
- You can add the Mistress later...
- Shark girl would be impregnating her X times
- Fox girl... maybe she discovers the Mistress' house?

As for the rewards... don't know

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
You have to be on a tile with a flag and a drill, to get the flag beat the drilling minigame on it then it'll apear on the shop
I had a situation like this, and it was because I was on an old save from v#2 that I had purchased all of the drill upgrades on so since villages replace drill upgrades it wouldn't show up.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I had a situation like this, and it was because I was on an old save from v#2 that I had purchased all of the drill upgrades on so since villages replace drill upgrades it wouldn't show up.
didn't realize that was the reason for the bug, good catch

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Id appreciate feedback, and if anyone finds bugs please report them.

Shop prices are placeholder so you guys can see scenes quick.
Enjoy
as of version 15 hotfix 4 I don't think the band of slowness works properly, some scenes still get too fast.
Especially the mid-late game midnight attacks at 100 heat.
Those ramp up in speed really quickly.
I still manage to get a solid 7 thrusts in, tho ;3.

Reactions: Torinir

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Played around with it for a bit; neat little concept. I'll definitely keep my eye on this for future updates.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Oh my god it's amazing to see this be updated so often and to see the creator themselves still happily chatting away and asking for suggestions, and not letting any rude negativity or "hurrhurr dogfucker" trolling get to them.

I think you've got yourself a new patreon sub. :3

Edit: Or Subscribestar? Which one would you prefer people sub to you on?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I just noticed, whenever I delete the save, I end up with my tank/crawler/vehicle full of cum and no girls. I know it is relatively easy to get the cleanup upgrade now, but as mentioned previously, the price system is a placeholder to see content quickly.
Can we get some wet wipes down there after deleting the save please?

Jul 13, 2020
Kinda Bug Report, when you've got the pass to let the girls screw each other and one or both is a futa:
  1. The pregnancy dialog is backwards, when it's Bunny Futa -> Fox it's the Bunny girl's dialog that plays despite not being the one impregnated.
  2. Unlocks for a different girl will unlock out of order as it appears to be using the stats of the girl who's room it is.
For the second one, have one character at 300 Love, another at <200, if they fuck in the 300 Love character's room, you'll unlock the bonus room type for the <200 girl.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Alright so, i love this game. Right now sure, it's a short game but shows a lot of potential. There's a lot that can be done with how the game is at this current state and i love it. I would like to offer a suggestion and also ask a question. First, my suggestion is to consider making H-scenes repeatable, as it also adds to replayability. For example: If you were to add a specific scene, like a hot springs scene, don't make it a one-time event. It could happen any-time the character lands on a hot-springs tile (this is just an example). In games like these, replayability helps quite a lot. Lastly, for my question: Are there any plans for M/M content? I see that the game has made progress towards making it possible (body-parts, positions and internal view) and i feel that this game could totally add it in. It doesn't have to be forced, the items for making it possible are already in-game, so if the player wants it, they would just have to unlock it and apply to the characters, or simply toggle it on or off (nobody likes being forced to see content they don't enjoy after all). Thank you and here's hoping for success and more content for this project.

Feb 25, 2019
--------------------------------------------Bugs/issues--------------------------------------------
1. Found a bug. A futa's big dick dialog/virginity can happen when they are fucking you.
2. Another thing if the futa is the one knotting the term "you" should be replaced with "I". They are the one knotting you.
3. (An old unfixed bug) sometimes when running the game sounds don't work. Restarting it sometimes fixes it.
4. Anal press doesn't seem to start connected with ok part. Also it seems to be way more sensitive to mouse button clicks.
5. When the player is impregnated the character in you string reads as "Null" not "You".
6. Pregnancy timer/count does appear for the player.
7. The highlight on the menu is transparent and not white.
8. Shark futa still says she can't impregnate you.
9. Females currently get more fertile the more they get impregnated. I think this was the opposite of intended. Maybe check for a minus in your math.
--------------------------------------------Suggestions--------------------------------------------
1. Maybe add heat specific dialog. (Make the gals more needy sounds when getting fucked/fucking you.
2. Make it so the dp scenes have both internal view as both chars are being fucked.
3. Maybe add a buy x5.
4. Add a super version of impregrenate. Way high boost. Maybe have the dialog be about the chars not being sure they want to have a hundred babies.
5. Maybe add special dialog for when you fuck/get fucked by the girl whom you have used Copy X on.
6. Maybe make it so if there is a 2x2 of villages they fuse into a town with an even bigger bonus. Maybe make a 3x3 a city.
7. Make it so dp can get both chars pregnant.
8. Maybe add a green bar that rarely appears in the sex minigame that heals the player.

Reactions: Ra!ne
Aug 20, 2018
could you provide me with a base version of the data file ?
as the game still doesn't have a menu, there's no way for me to delete the save and I think it's corrupted :^

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes