Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
It doesn't make sense that only futa can have the position similar to mutual P.
At this point it is a match "a hole game". Would it make sense to have 4 poses that are partially avaible if only one character is futa or both?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
But I'm pretty sure the mutal P is being used for potential impregnation due to it being , you know, both of them riding the lady lances in the lady parts at the same time.

If it were anal, I could see it being an option for others, or something.

On the topic of positions, how likely or plausible is it to get some 3P animations? Such as spitroasting, or double penetration from above/below or being carried? Unlike the current setup, there'd be a second (third? the mc doesn't say much, and the second parter even when the ladies team up tend to be mute) source of dialogue and actions. I'm curious if the the engine can handle that sort of thing.

Edit: Found the Wolf girl, thanks! Her reaction with the collar was entertaining.

Reactions: anonomous87465

Sparky593

Aug 1, 2017
Love this game as a background always on application. Thank you Thighhighgames. I only wish that there were small size furries tho.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
you can wrap the size arround if you keep using them or use blank slate item on the character
wraparound settings (no matter the context, be it here on in other games options menu) are always annoying if you miss the one you were going for

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, so I saw that you could pause the sex mini game for just some sex, just have a small issue with it. Since the sex scene speeds up even during the pause, the amount of times the player character cums also increases. This could lead to the PC cumming non-stop for a good minute or more.

I suggest maybe a max limit (maybe adjustable) for how many times the PC cums.

Other than that, good concept and design so far. I am interested to see how it will turn out.

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
Really enjoying the game so far, i was wondering is there eventually going to be some form of tutorial? Theres a few mechanics that are a little confusing at first. Also, is there any plans for a horse girl? Personally id love that.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Really enjoying the game so far, i was wondering is there eventually going to be some form of tutorial? Theres a few mechanics that are a little confusing at first. Also, is there any plans for a horse girl? Personally id love that.
Yea eventually id like the AI companion to give you a tutorial, haven't added it since stuff may change or get added and adding/tweaking a tutorial would be a pain.
Horse girl will be for sure a thing on the next character poll
thanks for playing

Reactions: Skibbitybop

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
May I have a simple suggestion?
Could a version number be added to the first screen? It could save some time for people like me scrolling through the changelog to see if I already have seen the things listed there or not.

Pretty please?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
And here is changelog 16 (not public)
-New content
Now canine knots now visually knot girls, girls also have a chance to trigger a special line if you knot them

Using the mushroom/big dick item now bulges girls bellies when penetrating them and makes them give a initial big dick reaction line
and there is a chance of them reacting to it after the first time
(Using white rose restores big dick "virginity")

-Misc
Added "barks" small text gfx when having sex
Corrected a couple of grammar errors

-Items
Mute: Removes "barks"
Time bomb: Accelerates time for a character

-QOL
You can now see the pregnancy percent of a character when looking athe their stats

-Gameplay changes
Now whenever a girl gets love points but her love stat is maxed out the love points get turned into love stones
Now each time an egg gets fertilized the chance for that egg to get fertilized again lowers by 6%
Now whenever you unlock sex the speed of sex gets set back to whatever it was when you locked it

-Bugfixes
Fixed bug where vaginal poses were missing if you tried having sex with genderbend fox

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
Great job on the game so far!

Also some ideas if you don't mind.

Item that reduces penis size
Item that reduces or changes if a character has breasts
Chastity cages, stockings, sleeves/arm warmers

Also a question, I know it was mentioned that clothing would not really be worth it. Did that include clothing for the PC or only for the girls?

Reactions: laresol

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Great job on the game so far!

Also some ideas if you don't mind.

Item that reduces penis size
Item that reduces or changes if a character has breasts
Chastity cages, stockings, sleeves/arm warmers

Also a question, I know it was mentioned that clothing would not really be worth it. Did that include clothing for the PC or only for the girls?
Shrink penis item sounds like a good idea could make it so it reduces your sex damage and gives dialogue
Theres an item that changes breast size "Magic melon"
Yea id say clothing in general will be a no go unless its something like the choker where it works with every character without having to do much.
Chastity cages would be one of the sort of things that would work without much issue too, ill keep em on the idea list
thanks for playing

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes