Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Seems pretty obvious to say, but every update is a pleasent upgrade to the last, improving on the groundwork already there. It's pretty great to see, honestly. Great job!

Heck things are getting expanded so well, I'm running out of suggestions!

I know there's already a shape shift in the kit, but perhaps an alternate hair/head option for the human MC?

And what does the love stat actually *do*, anyway? It doesn't appear to effect the odds of being chosen when in heat, is it a dialogue sorta deal? I suppose more dialogue is absolutely more welcome, though I can see that becoming a pretty sizeable task with a lot of characters.

Actually, I suppose there's an idea-- is there any way to blanket wide infuse the base with a hefty dose of heat stat? Call it incense, candles, hyper pheremones, whatever, so long as it applies it to everybody rather than applying it to a single unit? Also, is there a way to raise the natural level (stat) of heat?

Lastly, will the heat effect do anything to the MC, eventually?
Not sure about doing alternate head/hair for human MC

Love stat unlocks poses and adds some lines of dialogue to girls id eventually like to do a second pass on girl dialogue and add more lines as love stat increases

Yea sort of pheromone nuke sounds good

Not sure what you mean with raising the natural level stat of heat

I don't think heat will affect the MC

im sorry to ask but how to you get the white tube item? 1 of the materials
Top left ish corner of the map, white biome surrounded by brown mountains with a tree in it

Reactions: TDR123

r4pt0r

Feb 8, 2018
Great game, im not even into furry things but this is some top tier stuff.

Keep up the great work!

Exanimalus

Dec 8, 2017
Pretty good game already with quick updates which is rare nowadays, anyway got a quick question is there a way to make the knot bigger?, it either is nonexistent or really hard to see for me. also what are the best settings for the game with f1 to f4 (outline wise)

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Really great game. Had a pleasant surprise when tried to I sleep with everyone at max heat.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Pretty good game already with quick updates which is rare nowadays, anyway got a quick question is there a way to make the knot bigger?, it either is nonexistent or really hard to see for me. also what are the best settings for the game with f1 to f4 (outline wise)
use mushroom item to get a bigger dick, f1-f4 settings are more of a prefference thing, f1 should give better performance in theory tho

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
use mushroom item to get a bigger dick, f1-f4 settings are more of a prefference thing, f1 should give better performance in theory tho
Do you think in the future you will add like, random monsters you can encounter while exploring the map. That initiate some sort of fight or minigame. Which whoever wins claims the loser however they like?

Reactions: Booblex

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
I like it, one minor suggestion, if possible, please up the resolution slightly, pixels are fun, but game play somewhere closer to the title art would be awesome.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Heres the changelog for release 15 (not public)

-New content
Pregnancy has been roughly implemented, you can now impregnate characters if you have vaginal sex with them,
it takes 10 days for their baby/babies to come out

Items
Impregranate: Increases a girl's fertility
Robot: Item that serves same purpose as babies gameplaywise without needing to enable impregnation

New apperance for humanized fox girl #6 based on susu from spirit matchmaker
New apperance to kobold #3 based on toriel
Added new palette to player #5
Added wings to kobold's palette #2

-Gameplay changes
Drill UP upgrade has ben reworked into Village you can create a village with love stones and babies
Lowered the base chance for map events

-Bug fixes
Fixed bug that caused tiles to get unconquered if you finished the drilling minigame in them
Fixed bug where non multibuy items weren't able to be bought multiple times (like rocket thruster)

__Mecha__

Nov 13, 2021
The attention of the Devs on this game are insanse, i've never seen a game be updated so offen with so many new features each time.

Question though,
The Art style is great but will we see a higher res one day for the characters?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
The attention of the Devs on this game are insanse, i've never seen a game be updated so offen with so many new features each time.

Question though,
The Art style is great but will we see a higher res one day for the characters?
This game is made by one guy. :3

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Are there plans for fruits to shrink body sizes to go along with the ones that make them bigger? Pretty fun game by the way
If you keep giving them the fruit you will cycle through all the sizes. So just keep giving them fruits and you will get the smaller breast, belly, and ass.

Feb 25, 2019
I think I found a bug you might already have fixed, but who knows? If you use the mark of fertility and get fucked by a futa sometimes the impreg stuff will appear to change color to the futa upon end of the minigame.

If the player can be impregnated, as it seems by a futa. Maybe you should remove the dialog of the shark saying they cannot impregnate you. Maybe change it to, "I can't wait to share motherhood with you."

I do think that mutual penetration should have the internal view of both the player and the girl/guy.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes