Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Help please. this pops up the moment i click the "click to play" button
of Draw Event
for object sys_game:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [15] out of range [0] - -5.MAP_STATUS_ARRAY(101948,15)
at gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_loop_draw
gml_Object_sys_game_Draw_0
Send me your savefile, it is located at
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Here's the v19 changelog (not public)
-New content

-Systems

-An early version of looping has been implemented, for the time being you unlock the loop item shop tab by getting all of the achievements in the game

Atm there are 4 loop items

Nature crown: +100% Grass, Wood, Ice wood and lilypad multiplier
Sea crown: +100% Seashell and sea pearl multiplier
Rocky crown: +100% Rock, Ice stone and fire stone multiplier
Love crown: +100% Love stone and helper multiplier

All of them persist between loops and can also be bought multiple times

WARNING
Uppon looping most things get reset as if you were playing a new file, think of looping as NG+ or ascension on cookie clicker
You get to keep 5% of your tech and max hp as a bonus to your starting stats

Also don't take them as a challenge to replay the game 4 times atm, enjoy em but avoid getting burnt out

-Q&A
Now you can ask girls "questions" to get to know them better, you unlock questions by increasing their love stat and other stuff like having girls in the wagon

New palette added for humanized fox girl #6 based on a bronze fox girl

Guilmon, Roxane and cinderance apperances have gotten custom heads

-QOL
Now text scrolls a bit slower, you can hold LMB or RMB to make it scroll faster
Now pheromone attacks are a bit more fair, you get half a second after the cloud appears where you don't take damage

-Gameplay changes
The increased gain in love stones when making a girl orgasm has been lowered
Fertility now goes both ways, so if the character impregnating has a fertility boost it will be easier to impregnate
Impregnation chance has been tweaked
Now the fertility bonus you can give a character caps out at 200% (equivalent to giving a girl 8 impregranates)
The fertility bonus for the impregnator also resets whenever it impregnates someone
Heat now increases the margin for the sex minigame by up to 20% if heat is maxed out
Heat now increases the chance for a girl to get pregnant by up to 50% if heat is maxed out

-Bugfixes
Fixed bug where unlocks weren't getting unlocked when they should have
Fixed? (couldn't recreate it) Bug where squad overlay caused crash
Fixed bug where text speed wasn't being respected
Fixed bug where if you copy X a girl with pheromone attacks you could damage yourself with your own pheromones

-Hotfix 1
Fixed bug where you can put yourself in the squad twice and playing with you in the squad twice crashes the game
Fixed bug that crashes the game if you had girls in your squad after looping and the squad overlay gets drawn
Fixed SCP apperance looks towards camera bug

-Misc
Fixed a bunch of grammar errors

Vex and krystal apperances now both have a custom head

-QOL
Now holding LMB for a bit (0.5s) quickly buys items
Now holding LMB for a bit (0.5s) quickly gives stacked items to a girl
Swapped cosmetic items costing lovestones to them costing grass
Now the max number of items that get drawn whenever you are holding a stack is 50 to avoid slowdowns

-Gameplay changes
Removed fertility cap
Tweaked pregnancy chances (again)
That particular feature is not working for me, either clicking on the multi buy button or the item itself. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong?

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
That particular feature is not working for me, either clicking on the multi buy button or the item itself. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong?
Unless you're a patron with the r19 version, it's not been implemented yet. The version you can get here is r18

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Just found this and I'm loving it, Without spoiling it how many girls are available to find/recruit. I found 3 and there are 3 empty rooms but Idk if they were implemented or if there are more and I need to expand my caravan somehow to allow them to join.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Just found this and I'm loving it, Without spoiling it how many girls are available to find/recruit. I found 3 and there are 3 empty rooms but Idk if they were implemented or if there are more and I need to expand my caravan somehow to allow them to join.
Search different terrain. And one you'll have to go deep to find.

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Search different terrain. And one you'll have to go deep to find.
Yeah, I'm searching different terrain, I found 2 more, I just wasn't sure how many were in the current release hence why I wanted to ask. I'll assume it's 6 since there are only 6 rooms.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm searching different terrain, I found 2 more, I just wasn't sure how many were in the current release hence why I wanted to ask. I'll assume it's 6 since there are only 6 rooms.
Yup, it's 6. One from grass, one from swamp, one from forest, one from sand, one from water and the last by digging in snowy mountains

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Looks like the last update broke the unlocks for the various terrain themed rooms, and colour themes, and those rooms that do get unlocked may have unusual build requirements.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Here is the changelog for release 20 (not public)
-Content

-Systems
Now characters get parts of their body dirty with cum when you cum on them

-Poses
Tied doggy added (characters need pervness to do it)

-Cosmetics
Audie and Jamie (by NovaDuskpaw) apparences have been given a custom head
Palette based on "rat god" from Mad Rat Dead added to humanized bunny #6 and sheep #2

New apperance for bunny #7 based on juddy hopps from zootopia
New apperance for sheep #2 based on kindred spirit from lol
New apperance for fox #9 based on rivet from ratchet and clank
New apperance for fox #10 based on kyuubi from naruto

-Items
Clean canvas: Disables characters getting dirty with cum

-QOL
Made item description text speed way faster

-Bugfixes
Fixed crystal fruit not upgrading handjob pose
Fixed character unlocks not unlocked when they should

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
Would really like to be able to appreciate more dialogs without sweating cold just to not fuck up the minigame.

Like, my being can't read, play and fap at the same time. Help this humble Hole Dweller enjoyer.

PD: Love all of them, don't seem neccesary to add more girls, just deepen the relation and put some kinky dialog interaction variations.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes