Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Hey, now that's a nice idea :D I like where your head's at, LastPleasure; ya got some real chutzpah.

The MC being able to get pregnant via futa versions of the rest of your harem would be a really interesting addition. I noticed that the MC actually has a fertility stat of their own and did wonder, albeit briefly if that would ever come into play or not.
I know that it's possible to "gender-bender" but being female the MC still has a cock, can we remove that and make the MC able to get pregnant, please? :p
You could already make the player pregnant by buying the "Mark of fertility" in the shop and enabling it.

If you wanted to remove the penis then you should consider changing your character species via "Copy X" and using the "Magic eggplant" on your player. Although I wouldn't recommend changing species with this current version of the game. Since it broke how the game references the player. Meaning using "Blank Slate" doesn't properly revert you and going into NG+ while a different species doesn't allow different party members until you have Orinia and Lia in your team.

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Huh, so interesting thing happened.
I tried to download the latest update from the provided links in the F95 page, and all of them gave me warnings of a Trojan virus.
So, I tried downloading from the Itch.io page and everything is running smoothly...
Kinda makes me nervous that something may be causing it here. :|

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Completely unrelated to the game, but Hole Dweller is an awesome musician you guys should definitely check out.

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
I noticed there was a second coffin in the snow area even thought I had already obtained Oriana. So I decided to pop it open and got another Oriana, only my mobile residence was already full, so she decided to share the room with my player. XD

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Wondering if there's a way to speed up the birthling gun process, currently suffering from my decision to have 1000% fertility on everyone and having to wait for them to fire off 5-600 each D:

the animation is hilarious though

*I know you can click and hold to make the animation go faster, but it's still like 500 babbys lol

**also I somehow have two of the sheep? when I got her she showed up in the left room and also in my room, and they both are on my drill team even though I had only selected the normal one.
Yea pregnancy could definetly be sped up

Finding the succusheep for the second time really messed up with my character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game now has 2 succusheeps.. one overwritten over the character and one in the room.
Edit: The succusheeps keep spawning in the drill game and keep stacking to infinite.. leaving you unable to progress the day.
Yea its a bug, i already fixed it

Huh, so interesting thing happened.
I tried to download the latest update from the provided links in the F95 page, and all of them gave me warnings of a Trojan virus.
So, I tried downloading from the Itch.io page and everything is running smoothly...
Kinda makes me nervous that something may be causing it here. :|
Does it give you a warning when downloading from mediafire ?
i uploaded to mediafire, gofile and mega myself and the file being uploaded is the same as the one that goes to itch
the files the ones i didn't upload contain are the same as the ones i did upload so i don't know what could be causing it

replace your file located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller
If you got affected by the sheep bug here is my savefile

thanks for the reports and thanks for playing everyone

Reactions: RazzleMyDazzles

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Man, gotta tell ya this game truly is a gem. Absolutely love it so far and it's still early in development xD

I've got a question and a few suggestions: Question is, i love the genderbending mechanic, is the plan giving all the girls access to genderbending? Not futa, actually genderbending.

Suggestions are, i like the looping thing, but i feel like there's more that can be done before going to "ascension" mechanics? I think that's the name for the mechanic those idle games use. Ever heard of eraGames? Specifically in this case, eraTohok. The game has land development (as well as tons of other strategy features in and out of the world map).

Particularly, village development. We already have the villages, and the mechanic to building things in villages is already there. I propose expanding on this idea first, helping villages grow to give the player passive bonuses and other things the dev could come up with. This could really give more replayability value and open up paths for the dev to add in things, like events, special buildings for special scenes (spa, onsen scenes, etc).

That's all for now i guess, love this game and would like to help the dev any way i can, who knows, maybe this'll give them a few ideas for future features. Would like to thank the dev for being inclusive with all the content as well, it's hard to please all crowds at once.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Does the game have "humanified" portraits yet? Not gonna lie, the furry muzzles are kind of a make or break deal for me, personally.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Man, gotta tell ya this game truly is a gem. Absolutely love it so far and it's still early in development xD

I've got a question and a few suggestions: Question is, i love the genderbending mechanic, is the plan giving all the girls access to genderbending? Not futa, actually genderbending.

Suggestions are, i like the looping thing, but i feel like there's more that can be done before going to "ascension" mechanics? I think that's the name for the mechanic those idle games use. Ever heard of eraGames? Specifically in this case, eraTohok. The game has land development (as well as tons of other strategy features in and out of the world map).

Particularly, village development. We already have the villages, and the mechanic to building things in villages is already there. I propose expanding on this idea first, helping villages grow to give the player passive bonuses and other things the dev could come up with. This could really give more replayability value and open up paths for the dev to add in things, like events, special buildings for special scenes (spa, onsen scenes, etc).

That's all for now i guess, love this game and would like to help the dev any way i can, who knows, maybe this'll give them a few ideas for future features. Would like to thank the dev for being inclusive with all the content as well, it's hard to please all crowds at once.
Yea the ascension method is placeholder, it will be different later on

Does the game have "humanified" portraits yet? Not gonna lie, the furry muzzles are kind of a make or break deal for me, personally.
not yet

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
Love the update. Still have one primary gripe since I started playing. Player Character is next to impossible to impregnate no matter who's fertility is what. Everyone can be max fertility, the pose can be no stars at the beginning and maxed at the end of the encounter, literally longest possible sex scene, and PC will end up with maybe 8 impregnations. Just want the PC to have the same impregnation mechanic as the NPCs. I even like grinding the game at this point. I have no use for the cheat code. Great game. Literally just want the PC to have the same mechanic as the NPCs.

Berry30

Nov 2, 2021
If you're adding size fruits for tits/ass/belly, can you consider adding at some point one that shrinks the MC/NPCs' cock size below the standard size? I like my futas with cute small dicks.

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
"Now the fertility bonus you can give a character caps out at 200% (equivalent to giving a girl 8 impregranates)"
Alas, no more absurd 2500%+ fertility

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
Found a bug. After you've freed Oriana you can later find another iteration of her in the mine shaft. If you foolishly free her again she overlays the second iteration over top of your player character and makes it impossible to pass time.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Found a bug. After you've freed Oriana you can later find another iteration of her in the mine shaft. If you foolishly free her again she overlays the second iteration over top of your player character and makes it impossible to pass time.
yea sorry about that, it has been fixed on release 20

Reactions: Annomination

Blade of Woe

Sep 14, 2018
Really enjoy the interactions between characters. Would like a way to get them to have sex with each other more often. Maybe something like a prostitution room where strangers (grey silhouettes) or other members of the group would have sex nightly.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Love the update. Still have one primary gripe since I started playing. Player Character is next to impossible to impregnate no matter who's fertility is what. Everyone can be max fertility, the pose can be no stars at the beginning and maxed at the end of the encounter, literally longest possible sex scene, and PC will end up with maybe 8 impregnations. Just want the PC to have the same impregnation mechanic as the NPCs. I even like grinding the game at this point. I have no use for the cheat code. Great game. Literally just want the PC to have the same mechanic as the NPCs.
You should see a male/female symbol above the pose list. Click it. It'll swap to futa/male. Then the girl can knock the MC up.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Hey ThighHighGames, Just wanted to jump out of my lurking to say that I love the work you put into this game and how much you communicate with everyone on the forums here.
I don't have much more to say apart from that I appreciate all the effort you put into everything and look forward to more. Good luck with the rest of the development :)

If I had one question I guess I wouldn't mind asking what kind of end goal you have for the game? or will it be an ongoing thing for the foreseeable future? Once again thank you for all the hard work!

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hey ThighHighGames, Just wanted to jump out of my lurking to say that I love the work you put into this game and how much you communicate with everyone on the forums here.
I don't have much more to say apart from that I appreciate all the effort you put into everything and look forward to more. Good luck with the rest of the development :)

If I had one question I guess I wouldn't mind asking what kind of end goal you have for the game? or will it be an ongoing thing for the foreseeable future? Once again thank you for all the hard work!
Thanks, end content goals would be 10 girls, pose/fetish wise would be whatever gets added inbetween now and then, i hope to get the game done this year

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes