Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017
Shrink penis item sounds like a good idea could make it so it reduces your sex damage and gives dialogue
Theres an item that changes breast size "Magic melon"
Yea id say clothing in general will be a no go unless its something like the choker where it works with every character without having to do much.
Chastity cages would be one of the sort of things that would work without much issue too, ill keep em on the idea list
thanks for playing

I don't know if this was already answered or not but is there any toggle to remove main character's clothing? ie shorts or whathave you? I've noticed PC would still be half dressed during some animations. (I'd have to go back and check which ones for sure though)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
ThighHighGames hi ! wanted to report a possible bug.
I'm playing on 20hot and i remeber that in prev vers of the game was introduced a cap of 200% for fertility bonus, now i used impreg on bunny and she went on 600 % fertile, same for mc

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
ThighHighGames hi ! wanted to report a possible bug.
I'm playing on 20hot and i remeber that in prev vers of the game was introduced a cap of 200% for fertility bonus, now i used impreg on bunny and she went on 600 % fertile, same for mc
Shhhh... it's an "unintended feature." :p

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
If developer is visiting this site, may i ask: Is different phrases planned for different skins for girls? Would be nice to see this.

Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
jeez, this game updates almost as often as CDDA.
will most of the items in the shop cost 1 recourse in the final version of the game? and shouldn't sex also pass time?
not sure if this is a bug, when the player is a futa, their dick is invisible when at the control room unless its has been enlarged.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
jeez, this game updates almost as often as CDDA.
will most of the items in the shop cost 1 recourse in the final version of the game? and shouldn't sex also pass time?
not sure if this is a bug, when the player is a futa, their dick is invisible when at the control room unless its has been enlarged.
items will have proper prices on the final version
and the dick thing is not really a bug more of me being indesisive whith when it should display
thanks for playing

Reactions: AlekKino

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
I've been very much enjoying this game but there a few things that I would like to see added/changed in regard to the drilling minigame. When it starts, it should "freeze" until the player presses a directional key, as it is now it's very frantic to rapidly switch from mouse to keyboard. Another, and there may already be plans for this, is an instruction manual of some sort. Nothing fancy, just enough to explain what everything is. What do the different blocks do, what do the bars on the left and right indicate, what do levels do, how exactly does the "turbo" mode or whatever you call it work, etc. It's very difficult to figure these things out mid-game because of how fast-paced it is. You don't have time to look at the bars on left and right to see what is being effected by what. It also isn't immediately apparent that beating the mini-game on a tile unlocks the ability to build a village there. I was a good way into the game before I realized that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Sweet_dreams

Jan 21, 2020
I have a few ideas for new game options:
- Change main character appearance
-- Change main character gender
- Randomize NPC appearances
-- Randomize NPC genders (with options for each gender)
- Start with some resources
- Stat gain multipliers

I think the most appreciated options would just being able to set the character's gender from the start.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I have a few ideas for new game options:
- Change main character appearance
-- Change main character gender
- Randomize NPC appearances
-- Randomize NPC genders (with options for each gender)
- Start with some resources
- Stat gain multipliers

I think the most appreciated options would just being able to set the character's gender from the start.
You can change MC gender and race by using items from the shop.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
is there breast expansion stuff yet? also I havent tried it yet but how big can the boobs be in this?
You can turn off the size limit (Limit Breaker item on the shop) and go wild, though it'll look super silly

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes