Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

flacktrain90

Jan 31, 2022
I've had one occasion where, after capturing an enemy after combat, the "Shoot 'em up" minigame simply didn't work, the captured enemy didn't show up and the whole game got stuck in the screen
I'm having the same problem too, it seems to happen when I capture a lot in one run

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah and after that the screen is just left like this
I'm having the same problem too, it seems to happen when I capture a lot in one run
I've had one occasion where, after capturing an enemy after combat, the "Shoot 'em up" minigame simply didn't work, the captured enemy didn't show up and the whole game got stuck in the screen
Yea sorry about that, ill release another hotfix later on, really dumb bug

salomee

May 26, 2017
Weird. I can never actually capture an enemy. In fact I can't use any skills. Right clicking on my characters never does anything
Here's my save in case it helps.
Same, fresh download and no Appdata, Windows 11. Player character can't attack and I never see the red maxed boxes show up for any character, my squad mates do tiny amounts of damage. Skills, capture, all of that doesn't seem to activate. Love this game super much, I'm sure you'll get it sorted out ThighHighGames!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Yea sorry about that, ill release another hotfix later on, really dumb bug
I also found the problem behind the "instant attack cooldown" bug: milking room. If the girl in your squad is also in a milking room, the bug will happen. I haven't tried with only 1 partner, but i managed to replicate as soon as i got Lia + Cami.
Also, getting in a fight without any squad means that any combat is simply impossible to win, since your main character can't attack and capturing fails if the enemy is at high health.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Going to skip this release 21. Combat is super not fun or explained well; even after reading the PNG about it.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Weird. I can never actually capture an enemy. In fact I can't use any skills. Right clicking on my characters never does anything
Here's my save in case it helps.
I see, not a bug, it is just that your stats are so low you can't use any skill... more of a bad feedback on my end

Same, fresh download and no Appdata, Windows 11. Player character can't attack and I never see the red maxed boxes show up for any character, my squad mates do tiny amounts of damage. Skills, capture, all of that doesn't seem to activate. Love this game super much, I'm sure you'll get it sorted out ThighHighGames!
Not seen your save but i hope it's low stats and not a bug, ill tweak the initial ATK meter value so this can't happen, thanks for the reports and thanks for posting the save along with it too

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Here are the fixes done in Hotfix 3!
-Gameplay changes
Now you start with a base of 80 ATK making it so you can use character skills without leveling up
Enemies now also drop XP gems uppon death on top of giving XP when dying catch em to get extra XP

-Bugfixes
Fixed bug where characters wouldn't be able to attack if they where in a room that played an animation
Fixed softlock when capturing enemies
Fixed enemies having wrong palette assigned to them

-QOL
Holding LMB/RMB when a combat encounter starts speeds up the "intro"
Holding LMB/RMB now speeds up map event notifications

-Misc
Made the squad member XP bar visually longer

salomee

May 26, 2017
I see, not a bug, it is just that your stats are so low you can't use any skill... more of a bad feedback on my end

Not seen your save but i hope it's low stats and not a bug, ill tweak the initial ATK meter value so this can't happen, thanks for the reports and thanks for posting the save along with it too
Cleared my appdata and tried hotfix3, everything seems to work now. Characters hit the red state and I can do the right click attacks and captures. Awesome work on a quick fix!

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
hmm, every time after the shmup section at the end of drilling that you get from capturing enemies, the game will just freeze, leaving the drill floating there and me unable to do anything, other than change resolution and window size, P key makes some noise hinting some toggle triggered by it[edit: oh, that was just 120 Hz mode], but in the end I have to reset the game anyways.

edit: have tried the compatibility version, same issue. edit 3: works now, gonna see if it's related to excessive leveling of stat bonuses.

Figured it out: using the combat abilities on stat up section is what causes the issue.

Last edited:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
ThighHighGames The sex minigame is damned near impossible to get anywhere with certain girls, once all the poses are maxed out and the girls get higher level. The bar becomes a rapid-fire slingshot. And that's with the Slow Badge. I wouldn't want to see how bad it would be with the Fast Badge enabled. I don't know which stat on the girls is causing the problem, but something is definitely causing the speed to spike.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
hmm, every time after the shmup section at the end of drilling that you get from capturing enemies, the game will just freeze, leaving the drill floating there and me unable to do anything, other than change resolution and window size, P key makes some noise hinting some toggle triggered by it[edit: oh, that was just 120 Hz mode], but in the end I have to reset the game anyways.

edit: have tried the compatibility version, same issue. edit 3: works now, gonna see if it's related to excessive leveling of stat bonuses.

Figured it out: using the combat abilities on stat up section is what causes the issue.
I see yea that makes sense, ill get it fixed thanks for the report

ThighHighGames The sex minigame is damned near impossible to get anywhere with certain girls, once all the poses are maxed out and the girls get higher level. The bar becomes a rapid-fire slingshot. And that's with the Slow Badge. I wouldn't want to see how bad it would be with the Fast Badge enabled. I don't know which stat on the girls is causing the problem, but something is definitely causing the speed to spike.
The minigame is supposed to get out of control eventually, i suppose it could do a bit of tweaking for when you can "one shot" girls since it can get out of control a bit too fast

Reactions: wahbast and Torinir

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
I'm curious if Kinwa it's suppose to be without a favorite food since the beginning.. since all the foods just give her 1 affection.
And if there's gonna be something to boost the XP gain from digging blocks? (getting +1 XP per amount of drills or villages on the map) ... since it's quite a grind to ascend all the girls.
Also if the heat bar it's supposed to work permanently only on Kinwa and Zaria?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Have you ascended the girls? Once they get so strong you are supposed to ascend them which rests all their poses and levels, except they keep some of their stats, but it does make them easier again.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Have you ascended the girls? Once they get so strong you are supposed to ascend them which rests all their poses and levels, except they keep some of their stats, but it does make them easier again.
Not much easier. The slider was still shooting around like it was Usain Bolt, and the pace was still very fast, even after ascension.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Not much easier. The slider was still shooting around like it was Usain Bolt, and the pace was still very fast, even after ascension.
hmmm... I just tested it out with the same version thats on here and everything in my game is still normal. The bar during sex is not zipping around. Which girl are you having trouble with exactly?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I honestly miss when you could give them extremely absurd number of babies :ROFLMAO: my biggest record was 450 from Cami
You can still do this, you just need to level up more and take advantage of the healing you get when you level up a girl's sex pose during the sex. The longer you go the more you will cum in them which gives you more chances to impregnate them. Also, make sure to give them a lot of the Impregnating fruits.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes