Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2020
I love this game and thinks it's great but I think the models are just a little too short and need a height increase with a few more positions added other wise great game

Reactions: InfinityKnives
Feb 2, 2022
This game looks very interesting, but I can't play it. Any chance it will be ported to mac? Because it seems to be incompatible with the wine, and i tried both versions.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Been digging there for centuries and haven't found a darn thing. Not at all pog. :(
If shes not on a tile after playing the drilling mini game a few times, move to another snow tile and play the drilling mini game again. Once you see her coffin, hit it with the drill.

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
If shes not on a tile after playing the drilling mini game a few times, move to another snow tile and play the drilling mini game again. Once you see her coffin, hit it with the drill.
I've only got like three snowy tiles left until I've dug ten times over on all of them. I suppose I'll give it another shot but I'm losing hope. :'>

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Combat is a bit weird, but once I figured it out the new character wasn't too hard to beat. Certainly don't have to be anywhere close to lvl 999, my squad was around level 15.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes