Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
hmmm... I just tested it out with the same version thats on here and everything in my game is still normal. The bar during sex is not zipping around. Which girl are you having trouble with exactly?
I'd just ascended Talia and Lia. Both had issues after the ascension. While it was slightly slower for both, the pace was still very high and once all the poses were unlocked, it was back to shooting around like wildfire. Hmm... might have been something on that run that went bad. Went NG+ and we'll see if it comes back.

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I'd just ascended Talia and Lia. Both had issues after the ascension. While it was slightly slower for both, the pace was still very high and once all the poses were unlocked, it was back to shooting around like wildfire. Hmm... might have been something on that run that went bad. Went NG+ and we'll see if it comes back.
What level did you ascend them? I never let them go past lvl 50. Maybe you just had them at a crazy high level?

JakeBell

Jun 29, 2022
is there a 6th charater in the game? ive done everything i just need the 6th and im done with the game bc my achjevements says something with a 6th charater and i cant find him/her/that

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
is there a 6th charater in the game? ive done everything i just need the 6th and im done with the game bc my achjevements says something with a 6th charater and i cant find him/her/that
Yes, there's a sixth. Just chill and keep digging and you'll find what you're looking for.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
She's in the snow tiles on the upper left of the map. Dig in those spots.

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
No, most of my girls didn't even hit 50 yet, which is the strange part.
Do you have your character as a copied species of another? because last time I did it the MC copied that girl's way of doing sex too (ex: cami makes you go slower, kinwa and zaria are super fast, etc.)

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Do you have your character as a copied species of another? because last time I did it the MC copied that girl's way of doing sex too (ex: cami makes you go slower, kinwa and zaria are super fast, etc.)
Negative. No copies. My character's ATK was very high though.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
This game is great, i guess one complaint that i have is the body proportion or maybe the pixel art. (i don't have the limit off btw) after a while they look like a blob of pixel. maybe make the characters taller? like the stomach to boobs ratio just make it look like a ball of pixel or maybe increase the detail on the sprite. other than that great game.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
I really like building villages / drill, and while the passive resources are great already, I would be fine with nerfing them to add additional mechanics. For example, building 4 villages in a square could turn them into a town and increase resource yields, building villages and drills a certain distance from each other could create roads between them, again increasing resource yield, etc.

Sex-wise, I wish there were more lesbian positions so you can unlock achievements. The way I play is I make my character female, and turn half of my crew into futas (usually those with/without passive heat gain) and then use the fuck permit. I wish I didn't have to futify myself / everyone to unlock all positions.

EDIT: Also, does Talia has some pregnancy multiplier? It seems that all other things being equal, she gets impregnated with more babies than usual.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes