Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
For those that can't find the sheep girl succubus: go to one of the Snowy Forest tiles (there are only 3) and dig straight on the leftmost column.

For combat: your main character doesn't attack. Dodging most enemies' bullets is pretty self evident, but to avoid wolves' attack, you have to click on their attack things.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know where the new character for v22 is?
i spend 3 hours drilling around in snowy mountains...
there is nothign there...
You have to go to the brown mountain tiles on the left side of the map

Combat is a bit weird, but once I figured it out the new character wasn't too hard to beat. Certainly don't have to be anywhere close to lvl 999, my squad was around level 15.
yea it's more of a bit, the snake has hp closer to LV 200 or something

Reactions: InfinityKnives

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, any tips for beating the new boss would be helpful because good lord I keep getting one shot and my team is at level 15

(To be more specific, I have no idea how the combat is supposed to work when I'm getting destroyed in combat easily by even basic enemies and can't even hurt any enemy)

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, any tips for beating the new boss would be helpful because good lord I keep getting one shot and my team is at level 15

(To be more specific, I have no idea how the combat is supposed to work when I'm getting destroyed in combat easily by even basic enemies and can't even hurt any enemy)
You need to increase your power. Level up some poses. Then you'll start doing damage to enemies. After that, it's just a standard bullet hell.

Reactions: D9sinc

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
well, I am quite leveled so the bossfight was easy, mostly. Her weapons are not too hard to capture, at 40% I captured one of them so that can make the fight go smoother for anyone struggling, she is quite tough.
Kinwa tail sweep can help with harder patterns, might wanna look into zaria time stop and potential elemental weaknesses (ice punch/lightning), and if all else fails remember that sheep has TECH/attack up the wazoo so she just deals a lot of raw damage, you can also drain some of your attack bar to speed up character cooldowns by holding right click.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017

Avoid projectiles that move. Dots that just stay in place need to be clicked on to block, otherwise after some time they will do damage to you. Your party will auto attack, or you can left click them to get them to attack faster when they're red. You can also right click them and then select an enemy to perform a special move too. If an enemy is low health and you right click the main char and then select it, you'll try to capture it. Capturing it gives a bonus if you finish the drilling game where you just shoot the captured monster and try to juggle it as long as possible. Doing so gets you tech up for your entire party depending on how well you did.

Reactions: D9sinc

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The combat engine was actually pretty fun to me, managed to get the new roomie after the third or so try.

I'm not sure when they were added, but the extra detail and expressions for some of the characters when they look around at the action or climax is a nice feature.

Reactions: raycada

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Found a strange bug where talking to Talia caused the game to treat day progression like it just happened. Pregnancies were resolving before the day finished whenever I talked to her. Same with the sheep's heat causing her to attack after talking to Talia too.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes