Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
how does the combat work im so confused
Once combat starts, you can move that tiny flame with your mouse. It's like a mini touhou. Wolves' attacks (pink pentagons) have to be clicked to be avoided. Everything else you just avoid touching the flame.
Only your squad mates can attack, all your character can do is try to capture enemies.
Hold right mouse button to "rage" and speed up the cooldown of your attacks.
Once a character portrait is red on the lower part of the screen, you can left click for a normal attack or right click for her special attack. Kinwa erases all enemy projectiles, so she's very useful for that fight.

Cheesecayk

Sep 6, 2021
Is there a way to somewhat prevent Oriana stealing your HP for every time you cum? I'm hesitating doing too much with her because she will pretty much suck you dry if you cum a lot.

Very fun game tough, even in this somewhat early stage. :)

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Is there a way to somewhat prevent Oriana stealing your HP for every time you cum? I'm hesitating doing too much with her because she will pretty much suck you dry if you cum a lot.

Very fun game tough, even in this somewhat early stage. :)
I'm more curious as to what happens if you let her suck you down below 1HP, if it gets down to zero, goes negative or overflows.

EDIT: Well, your health doesn't go lower than 100, in case you keep fucking Oriana.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheesecayk

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but it seems with this version when a character sexes up another one, the portrait of the character *not* speaking is displayed.

Er. To clarify, for example, the fox makes the snarky comment about they should be grateful they are giving them this much pleasure, as usual, while the boff the kobold. The confusing bit it it showed the portrait for the kobold the entire time while the fox is chatting.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
long time a dont play the game, i have 2 emptty rooms, and notes says i can find her in the mountains (snow zone?) where i can find these 2 characters?

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
long time a dont play the game, i have 2 emptty rooms, and notes says i can find her in the mountains (snow zone?) where i can find these 2 characters?
Drill in the snow mountains to get the goat succubus
Drill in brown mountains to fight the snake

In both cases, the special block will be on the leftmost column

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
There is a lot of visual errors with this version:

=> The simple portraits are sometimes wrong depending on who is speaking. Ie) Kinwah having Null's.

=> The status bars of each girl can overlap; not sure what causes this or if it is room specific.

=> Despite being impregnated the next day there is no screen for it showing how many offspring. Not sure if this is related to Egg glasses and Mark of fertility.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
Null cannot produce offspring in this rev. After the first successful impregnation by one of the girls, his offspring counter never shows up, he never gives birth, and any further attempts at impregnation result in nothing.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Just a reminder to anyone struggling, the sheep succubus is basically a curse (I mean she DID say she was gonna drain you to a husk). Every orgasm she has drains max hp from you. I do not know if this can be countered or prevented, but when I noticed I restarted and all was great after.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Just a reminder to anyone struggling, the sheep succubus is basically a curse (I mean she DID say she was gonna drain you to a husk). Every orgasm she has drains max hp from you. I do not know if this can be countered or prevented, but when I noticed I restarted and all was great after.
Permanently draining you (even with resets fixing it) just sounds like a bug, I don't think any dev would be bonkers enough to intentionally punish you for having sex in a sex game, especially one where it's mandatory to max all her poses.
If it was up to me, I'd add a purple flame/electric effect on the end of your bar that takes up more and more of it with more sex with her to signify how much she's affecting you, and have it recover over time (to make it more obvious she's draining you.)
Plus maybe have it so she can't drain you if either of you are pregnant (like maybe she's too busy being pregnant that it's throwing her off (since it's clear she probably doesn't get pregnant very often), or if you're pregnant, you just have too many souls in your possession and it's acting as a defense? IDK, whatever fits the lore better, I guess.)
Also maybe if she likes you enough, you can tell her to stop draining you? It'd finally give a use for that chat system, too.

Then again, I haven't actually noticed her draining stats because I hate having sex with her, all the sex acts with her are so short that they're no fun, and the constant draining just makes me feel like I'm missing something, so I always cheat her pose levels to their maximums, put her in the purity room and just ignore her forever.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes