Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Well this Kinwa skin it's a little bit bugged
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also.. is the hand holding really supposed to be placed over the belly asset?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the belly corrected for the apperance
ill see if i can tweak the depth and get it to look better, thanks for the reports

Reactions: Whylm

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
How can I get tech points besides capturing monsters? Is there any cheat or item for that?
Leveling up sex poses with the girls gives +5hp and +1 tech per star. Considering each has something like 25 poses, that's 100 tech from a single girl

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Leveling up sex poses with the girls gives +5hp and +1 tech per star. Considering each has something like 25 poses, that's 100 tech from a single girl
The tech point only comes with the second star on the pose. First star only gives the HP.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Could use some kind of control over which characters smash eachother, the randomness makes it hard to test them all. Otherwise, the lock button for the capture combat should prevent the auto-attack from AIs killing off the capture target.

The whole battle system and progression is like playing two separate games at once, there's not enough player agency over what you can do and not enough clarity in things like why sometimes you can move twice during the map phase or what changing locations actually gives you. It's a very eclectic battle system.

The alternate characters are nice but the headshots lack the details that make the originals good, like the changing expressions. A free control system after you've completed a pose or maxed a character so you don't have to play the minigame anymore would be nice.

Edit: the thumbnail portraits bug out a LOT, often reverting to default.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
not enough clarity in things like why sometimes you can move twice during the map phase or what changing locations actually gives you. It's a very eclectic battle system.
Agreed. I remember asking ThighHigh to change the description of the milking room, so at least that is more obvious: instead of +1 energy, +1 movement on the map.
I know that you gain 1 resource of the terrain type you move into + 1 resource from any place that has a drill. I haven't the proper attention, but simply getting a flag (getting to the end) on a tile will increase the yields of blocks of that type on every other drilling minigame by +1.
Hopefully, with the Nav (green face at the top right) now working, the dev can explain these things more clearly.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I played this game for all of an hour before I broke it with infinite, unescapable sex.
I don't know how I did it, all I know is that any sex scene with any characters now causes both bars to continuously expand rather than drain and the only way to escape is by closing out of the game completely.
Considering sex is an integral part of the game, this would be considered a game breaking bug. 1659955930039.png

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I played this game for all of an hour before I broke it with infinite, unescapable sex.
I don't know how I did it, all I know is that any sex scene with any characters now causes both bars to continuously expand rather than drain and the only way to escape is by closing out of the game completely.
Considering sex is an integral part of the game, this would be considered a game breaking bug. View attachment 1972365
Hit the MMB. You turned on the lock.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Considering sex is an integral part of the game, this would be considered a game breaking bug. View attachment 1972365
Yea thats a bug, it has been fixed the bar thing happens because you have a negative tech stat (bottom right of the screen)
if you want to fix it you can open your savefile located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller CTRL-F for the negative number and change it
thanks for playing

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Here is how the changelog for v25 looks like
New content
Handheld characters now have a goodnight line
Room decoration items, there is a new tab on the shop containing room decoration items, you can place them in rooms the items are

-Items
Every character has a decoration item with them as a reward for reaching 80% of their love stat (240)
Bunny: Carrot lamp
Wolf: Bunny plushy
Snake: Wall axe
Sheep: Magic circle
Kobold: Egg
Fox: Magic candle
Shark: Pregnancy counter

The dog collar: x4 Damage taken x2 XP Gain when equipped
Permit tweaker: Let's you tweak what characters can be fucked by other characters

-Gameplay changes
Enemies do x2 the damage they did before 20 -> 40
Enemies now act like rainbow blocks uppon death (they release every resource that is on the drilling pool) this effect scales with their level
(1 rainbow block break per 25 levels)

-Misc
Tweaked bunny handheld line
Tweaked milking room description
Tweaked depthsorting on handholding belly

-Bugfixes
Added safeguard to avoid characters getting negative tech stat
Fixed bug that draws the incorrect cheap portrait
Fixed bug girl being unproperly positioned when kissing whenever they were on a room with a custom animation
Fixed bug where tech increase event actually subtracted from the player character
Fixed incorrect belly sprite on the lusty argonian apperance for the kobold
Fixed bug that made the AI get it's questions overwriten if the player was using Copy X
Fixed bug that made it impossible to give handheld characters items
Fixed bug where if handheld characters entered their birthing animation they would be positioned wrong
Fixed bug where if the player gets impregnated while having futa sex the impregnation count would be transfered from the futa to the player

Hotfix 1
New apperance for wolf #12 based on zoroark from pokemon

-Gameplay changes
Enemies now drop hp orbs that restore 5% of your hp
Enemies now drop only 1 xp crystal but it's xp value is relative to the enemy level
Increased enemy block spawn rates
Improved the power of the snake passive from 10% extra enemy spawn to 20% (max power)

-Misc
Made enemy resource drops faster
Polished up enemy drop behaivior and look
Polished up dying on combat
Enemy dropped resources are darker to make the combat less noisy visually
Squad UI character level text now gets drawn above the character head, some characters blocked the text with hair or ears

-QOL
Made the resource give sequence on the drill minigame way faster

-Bugfixes
Corrected argonian apperance head sprite
Fixed bug that made character combat buttons be faded out
Fixed bug that made combat end on death be delayed if there were resources present on the screen
Added safeguard to avoid combat starting again if multiple enemy blocks get destroyed at the same time

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Hit the MMB. You turned on the lock.
I only did that because my brain at the time thought I needed to in order to take a screenshot.
In defense of my brain, I have covid which has been making my brain all sorts of wonky.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Yea thats a bug, it has been fixed the bar thing happens because you have a negative tech stat (bottom right of the screen)
if you want to fix it you can open your savefile located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller CTRL-F for the negative number and change it
thanks for playing
Oh okay, then I know exactly what event caused the bug!
the event that boosts the tech stat for a day upon ending subtracted the boost, which lowered the scores lower than 0.
Thank you for the speedy reply and info on how to fix it, because I am enjoying the game.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I could just be blind or dumb, but how do you take the decorations out of a room after you've placed them?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes