Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
I've never been sure if this was a bug or a feature, but I can't figure out when it happens so I'm gonna guess a bug: Sometimes when drilling bonus resources stop accumulating. The numbers on the right keep going up but all the ones on the left just freeze at some point during the minigame and I can't figure out why

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Bug: Levelling up 69 also levels up Blowjob if it wasn't levelled previously. You are not given the bonus stats for Blowjob if it gets levelled this way.

Edit: The bug works both ways. BJ levels 69 at the same time. You cannot get the HP and power boosts for both if you level them normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

Dartleisgud

Nov 9, 2019
I could just be blind or dumb, but how do you take the decorations out of a room after you've placed them?
all you have to do is get a random decoration and click on room the item you want to get rid of highlight it with the decoration you choose it'll show a trashcan then when you click it will get rid of the old decoration for you to put the new one and if you don't want the new decoration just right click after getting rid of the old one

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Bug: Levelling up 69 also levels up Blowjob if it wasn't levelled previously. You are not given the bonus stats for Blowjob if it gets levelled this way.

Edit: The bug works both ways. BJ levels 69 at the same time. You cannot get the HP and power boosts for both if you level them normally.
Got it thanks for the report

I've never been sure if this was a bug or a feature, but I can't figure out when it happens so I'm gonna guess a bug: Sometimes when drilling bonus resources stop accumulating. The numbers on the right keep going up but all the ones on the left just freeze at some point during the minigame and I can't figure out why
yep thats a bug i didn't know about it, got it fixed thanks for the report

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Crazy to think this game made this much progress even though it's only been around for about half a year, if only more developers on this site had this much dedication.

On a side note, I kinda wish tied doggy had a different dialogue compared to the normal one, I expected Lia and Zaria to be livid when fucked tied.
Also I'm not sure whether it is some sort of limitation of the game engine, but I wish you could use poses like rimjob and face sitting as a receiver without having to give that girl a dick.

Anyway, thanks for all these amazing updates!

genesis

May 19, 2017
can someone tell me how i can fix the HUD when in full screen? (the mouse's hidden during the scene)

kiraresh

Jan 20, 2021
I think I missed where to find the snake? I have the whole map revealed and have gone all over but I just have the last empty room over succusheep...

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
The HP/Tech numbers shown on screen when you level up a position and the numbers shown in the UI don't seem to match up. Or the bonuses from crowned characters aren't always applying properly, can't tell which

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
I think some major balancing work is needed for the drill combat. Drilling a tile without combat can yield around 10 of the tiles main resource along with some other resources.

Killing one enemy will get you like 100 of that resource though, which makes setting up the drills around the map (1 resource a day) basically pointless.

Also the level balancing needs work, as a level 31 enemy should intuitively pose a threat to a level 10 squad...

Dartleisgud

Nov 9, 2019
I think I missed where to find the snake? I have the whole map revealed and have gone all over but I just have the last empty room over succusheep...
she's found in the mountain area and it shares a mechanic where you have to find it underground. The block will show up as a question mark block but different. After you break it you will get in a fight the lizard girl and her two weapons. You have to defeat her for her to join the crew.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dec 17, 2018
I keep encountering a weird bug where after I get a certain amount of girls the sex acts are locked to only kiss, face sitting, and rimjobs. I can still unlock other poses they just dont show up as options at all. Nothing I do can fix this and it kind of ruins the game. I think this bug happens after I get the kobold.

Here's my save file

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
is there a way to tweak variables? like changing the rate of heat gain, xp gain, mini event chance etc? maybe in the future there will be rooms or furniture to modify these stats per girl?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I keep encountering a weird bug where after I get a certain amount of girls the sex acts are locked to only kiss, face sitting, and rimjobs. I can still unlock other poses they just dont show up as options at all. Nothing I do can fix this and it kind of ruins the game. I think this bug happens after I get the kobold.

Here's my save file
I can't recreate the bug, i noticed most of the girls have a low love stat tho

is there a way to tweak variables? like changing the rate of heat gain, xp gain, mini event chance etc? maybe in the future there will be rooms or furniture to modify these stats per girl?
sounds like a neat thing, maybe as a NG+ unlock ill put it on the idea list, thanks for playing

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes