Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Amm, didn't play this game in a while.
Was stunned after I downloaded it today and got everything I did.. half a year a go?
I cant remember when I played it.
It was real confusing cause of updates and the game picture just was all over my face :D
I mean not even a menu.
This game better start having a menu, really.
And a "Save" folder better be in game direction, not in "Local".
I didn't even know I have saves from the last time :D
Many confusing things after updates, grind gameplay is a bit clunky, but interractions with the girls is what makes this game a banger.
Grind is good for such a reward, you know.
Only one face picture if you change the apprearence (not just color) tho.
More emotion texts and facial exprecions is very very welcome!
Thank you for your work, dev.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dec 17, 2018
I can't recreate the bug, i noticed most of the girls have a low love stat tho

sounds like a neat thing, maybe as a NG+ unlock ill put it on the idea list, thanks for playing
The bug happened to me again. This time I deleted everything and had a fresh install, I gathered all the girls and I was working on Zaria when all of a sudden the options where again limited to only kiss, face sitting, and rimjob. Her love is high too at 221 and like I unlocked the orange interface. I just tested it with Cami, got her love up to 150 and yeah same problem.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The bug happened to me again. This time I deleted everything and had a fresh install, I gathered all the girls and I was working on Zaria when all of a sudden the options where again limited to only kiss, face sitting, and rimjob. Her love is high too at 221 and like I unlocked the orange interface. I just tested it with Cami, got her love up to 150 and yeah same problem.
ok i got it now the player had no penis (if you don't have one you can't do poses that involve it), if there is a bug it would be the penis getting removed for some reason, it could also had been an accident on your part, anyways if you want to "fix" it use magic eggplant on the player character

Reactions: papel

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dec 17, 2018
ok i got it now the player had no penis (if you don't have one you can't do poses that involve it), if there is a bug it would be the penis getting removed for some reason, it could also had been an accident on your part, anyways if you want to "fix" it use magic eggplant on the player character
Hun that's weird using the magic eggplant worked but all I did that playthrough was gather the girls and raise their love levels. Didn't touch player customization at all. Whatever the games working again so big thanks for the help

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Cooldude012345

Aug 20, 2018
Encountered a bug where the male bar during some sex scenes increases exponentially. Currently happening during the face sitting scene with bunny girl.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Encountered a bug where the male bar during some sex scenes increases exponentially. Currently happening during the face sitting scene with bunny girl.
the bunny must have a negative tech stat, passing a couple of days should get it fixed, there is a safeguard to prevent the tech stat from going into the negative but it triggered before it should so the safeguard effect will be delayed got it corrected, thanks for the report

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Finally managed to get all teh girls! You've got yourself a solid game btw. Though it's a but fast phased so it took a well to get used to wtf I was actually doing lol. Btw I saw that there's gonna be pregnancy at some point. Is that something that's gonna come up soon or still far into the future?

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Btw I saw that there's gonna be pregnancy at some point. Is that something that's gonna come up soon or still far into the future?
Already has been for a while now. There's a couple items you gotta buy to enable it though, which is annoying because I inevitably forget this every single time I NG+

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
what am I missing then and what does it do? Is it in version 25?
HoleDweller_2022_08_20_14_53_35_865.jpg

These two items. Their descriptions say they don't enable pregnancy but that hasn't been true for a pretty long time now. The rest shouldn't be hard to figure out

The main thing it does is spawn more helpers which you spend to make villages which generate more items for you

Jul 20, 2019
I keep encountering a weird bug where after I get a certain amount of girls the sex acts are locked to only kiss, face sitting, and rimjobs. I can still unlock other poses they just dont show up as options at all. Nothing I do can fix this and it kind of ruins the game. I think this bug happens after I get the kobold.

Here's my save file
I can't recreate the bug, i noticed most of the girls have a low love stat tho
i was getting this too. i'm pretty sure this happens if you genderbend your character and dont make him/her a futa. so in otherwords you're just a girl with no dick

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
yep thats a bug i didn't know about it, got it fixed thanks for the report
Not fixed as of v26. Seems to happen whenever this white bar on the right maxes out. Though I'm not sure what it's supposed to be measuring so maybe it's just intended behavior. If the bar is supposed to measure progress through the hole then it's consistently maxing out prematurely
HoleDweller_2022_08_21_14_47_34_908.jpg

Also encountered a couple new bugs:
1. I used an eggplant on another girl and this made null's dick disappear
2. On a new overworld turn I had an abnormally high amount of moves (like a dozen full hearts), and when the turn was over my stats were reset to 80hp/6 tech
3. (Not new) I tried using the permit tweaker on the imp girl to stop her from stealing my HP, but disabling null also disables half the other girls at the same time for some reason. She still fucks you anyway

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Loving the updates, especially the furniture / decorations addition, nice idea. Handholding is nice for those that want a more wholesome / lovey approach to the girls. Also, Vanny skin from fnaf for bunny when :D

Jul 6, 2022
more than likely something on my end caused by my gtx 960, but after the new update my gpu is maxed out constantly and any graphics setting above f1 has massive fps drops

edit: also the squad slot and xp crown aren't showing up (unless they're reset items if they are then i'll change this when i find out)

edit 2: yeah the xp crown and squad slot are new game + items

edit 3: after v27 im only getting subpar performance on the highest resolution so i just stick with number 2

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes