Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

heyhow'sitgoin

Dec 20, 2019
Welp. If you have all characters unlocked, then use the +1 Squad spot it COMPLETELY resets your data. Was on day 318 so I don't think I'll be playing this anymore. Could just be a bug with Squad spot but yeah.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Not fixed as of v26. Seems to happen whenever this white bar on the right maxes out. Though I'm not sure what it's supposed to be measuring so maybe it's just intended behavior. If the bar is supposed to measure progress through the hole then it's consistently maxing out prematurely
View attachment 1997344

Also encountered a couple new bugs:
1. I used an eggplant on another girl and this made null's dick disappear
2. On a new overworld turn I had an abnormally high amount of moves (like a dozen full hearts), and when the turn was over my stats were reset to 80hp/6 tech
3. (Not new) I tried using the permit tweaker on the imp girl to stop her from stealing my HP, but disabling null also disables half the other girls at the same time for some reason. She still fucks you anyway
Should have clarified the fix is on v27, also ill tweak the white bar to be more accurate
1. I couldn't recreate the eggplant thing
2. Not sure how this could happen sounds like somehow you swapped stats with another character (the hearts on the map screen are actually the love stat of the player character)
3. Fuck permit tweaks only work on futa characters and the fuck permit must be enabled, if they are futa and you ban every character they will default to the player character, if you want to avoid the sheep put her on a purity room

Reactions: cj5kn and Torinir

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Welp. If you have all characters unlocked, then use the +1 Squad spot it COMPLETELY resets your data. Was on day 318 so I don't think I'll be playing this anymore. Could just be a bug with Squad spot but yeah.
not a bug, all the items on that tab are NG+ ill add a warning to them, you can also just use the cheat (UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT) and get a "100%" file fairly quickly either case thanks for playing

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Ran into a hang in NG+ during a drill. Took the extra squad slot, and during a drill with just two girls, the game hung after breaking the large block at the bottom, and collecting the loot.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Are there any plans for custom skin support (as in ones a user can make/add by editing some config file and template images or similar) in the future?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Here's the changelog of v27 (not public yet)

This update changes some internal stuff so you'll have to re put characters in your squad and if you have used the permit tweaker you'll have to define permits again

-New content
Bunny, wolf, fox, shark and sheep now have humanized portraits

-Misc
Enabled portraits being paletizable again
Tweaked a bunch of character color palettes

-Bugfixes
Fixed bug making resources not add up if you were at the end of a hole
Fixed bug that made 69 and blowjob share levelup stats
Fixed bug that made negative tech safeguard take 2 days to be effective

Hotfix 1
Snake and kobold now have humanized portraits

-Gameplay changes
Modified drilling experience curve
Duplicated the base drops of all blocks that dropped materials
Lowered the ammount of materials enemies drop on death
Elemental weakness attacks now do x15 times the damage
Enemy hp "curve" has been tweaked
Bunny active now scales up with tech stat
Sheep active now deals a base 10% health damage scales up with tech stat and also if it kills the target it triplicates the ammount of resources it will drop
Raised cap for max hp and tech to 99999
Shiny enemies now drop x2 the resources

-Misc
Added warnings to NG+ items
Corrected mark of fertility description
Tweaked hole progress bar to be more accurate
Made drilling levelup notification disapear faster the more there are on the screen
Character max hp now gets displayed along with the rest of stats
Lowered sex pose unlock requirements
Character auto attacks now do a base 20 damage rather than 0

-Bugfixes
Fixed bug where if you copy X a character the squad list and squad combat would duplicate characters
Fixed bug that made elemental attacks always trigger the extra damage
Fixed bug that made it so character instance id's would get messed up since the character count didn't save

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Here's the changelog of v27 (not public yet)

This update changes some internal stuff so you'll have to re put characters in your squad and if you have used the permit tweaker you'll have to define permits again

-New content
Bunny, wolf, fox, shark and sheep now have humanized portraits

-Misc
Enabled portraits being paletizable again
Tweaked a bunch of character color palettes

-Bugfixes
Fixed bug making resources not add up if you were at the end of a hole
Fixed bug that made 69 and blowjob share levelup stats
Fixed bug that made negative tech safeguard take 2 days to be effective

Hotfix 1
Snake and kobold now have humanized portraits

-Gameplay changes
Modified drilling experience curve
Duplicated the base drops of all blocks that dropped materials
Lowered the ammount of materials enemies drop on death
Elemental weakness attacks now do x15 times the damage
Enemy hp "curve" has been tweaked
Bunny active now scales up with tech stat
Sheep active now deals a base 10% health damage scales up with tech stat and also if it kills the target it triplicates the ammount of resources it will drop
Raised cap for max hp and tech to 99999
Shiny enemies now drop x2 the resources

-Misc
Added warnings to NG+ items
Corrected mark of fertility description
Tweaked hole progress bar to be more accurate
Made drilling levelup notification disapear faster the more there are on the screen
Character max hp now gets displayed along with the rest of stats
Lowered sex pose unlock requirements
Character auto attacks now do a base 20 damage rather than 0

-Bugfixes
Fixed bug where if you copy X a character the squad list and squad combat would duplicate characters
Fixed bug that made elemental attacks always trigger the extra damage
Fixed bug that made it so character instance id's would get messed up since the character count didn't save
Reads awesome, Thanks for the fast work!
When can we expect a release? =)

Reactions: ThighHighGames

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Here's a question, is there a way to make one of the futa girls produce more cum and last longer while fucking the other girls? Because I've noticed they're all one-two shots and then done.

Reactions: entomology1233
May 25, 2022
A nice addition that this game could have would be customizing the main character at the beginning of the play-through, choosing gender and genitals, hair, skin, etc., I want to start as a futa and not like a guy transformed.

In addition to that save slots, to have play-throughs with different type of content.

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
A cool idea for the pregnancy freaks like me is maybe having the ability to stack magic quarters onto a character, I'd love to stack my character with 4-5 quarters, then pass the night with every character with high heat and see how many buns have been put in the oven

Feb 21, 2019
Fun game. Which is why it's kinda funny that you lowered prices to reduce grind. Most games on here (especially ones that label themselves as "Sandbox") think the fundamental loop of navigating ambiguous UI is a game worth grinding in.

I have three suggestions
-A way to lower if even temporarily, a girls tech level. I picked my favorite to have in my squad and found out that sex w/them is shorter than the rest because we are of equal skill. I know there is a slow sex item, but making them have multiple orgasms one after another because of my superior skill is the aim here.

- idk if you plan to give each girl a storyline. but for the succubus, an interesting reward for earning her favor would be the ability to "store" your stamina/skill inside her. Meaning you can use her to drain your own stamina, be a quickshot for a bit, and then restore back to your original levels. It would also be cool work around for my other suggestion, meaning she can suck the tech from the girls and then give it to you. Or give it back to them.

-My third and final suggestion is for you the protag to be able to rape or at least sleep rape. As well as getting the other girls to rape at your request, instead of giving hot peppers or having them make a mess 24/7.

Again great game so far. I'm interested to see where it goes.

Last edited:

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg has a raging boner, but i must ask one thing:

what the is this genital structure?
1661542578047.png
I've heard of red rockets, i've heard of toadstools, but never have i seen an Almond Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Leixi Cow
Feb 21, 2019
If you get a girl to drilling level 50 with most positions mastered, the infinity button that shows up on their interactions will set their tech (along with everything else) to 0 even if their base number is higher
I actually ended up editing them to zero in the save file and then finding this out. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes