Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Also, do any of the placed items actually do anything, outside of the pregnancy counter? Some seem to imply they do something.
Mainly bringing this up because of the magic candle's description.

Mar 21, 2020
Love the game but wish the girls were a little taller and also wish when you fuck them you can see the baby or babies inside there womb when you fuck them that would be hot as hell

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Dartleisgud

Nov 9, 2019
What's the difference between holy water and ice cube? The only difference I can see is ice cube getting rid of less heat and the descriptions being slightly different. Other than that they look like the same thing just retextured.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
What's the difference between holy water and ice cube? The only difference I can see is ice cube getting rid of less heat and the descriptions being slightly different. Other than that they look like the same thing just retextured.
I forgot holy water existed lol

Jun 6, 2017
Things I'd like to see in future updates.

Animals/Creatures

Cow/Minotaur/Bovine

Domestic Cat

Dragon

Goblin

Deer

Squirrel

Features

Penis and anal virginity and events/dialog for losing them.

A character that starts out as futa

Balls and Ball size modifiers

Threesomes

Breast milk/lactation

Dialog for increasing/decreasing penis size.

Stats like times fucked, ml of cum ejaculated and virginity status of penis, vagina, and ass, etc. Also the size of body parts

Reactions: LoneWolfen

triforce777

May 15, 2018
Use absurdly high fertility at your own risk, I got Oriana pregnant with 800,000 kids at once (I was aiming for 1 million :cry:) and the game has been freaking out for the past 10 minutes trying to render all of them. Might want to cap fertility or optimize how it plays out for ridiculous numbers (preferably the latter)

That said, excellent concept, huge fan of breeding girls and I like the selection. I do have a few suggestions:

1. A permanent fertility upgrade item. It's a bit tedious trying to buy 80,000 impregranates to give the PC and any given girl 1,000,000% fertility before every session. Obviously in the full release it'd be a bit insane to just have it be a permanent stat up, but maybe have it be a permanent upgrade for resetting a girl's level, like every time you do it it doubles her fertility.

2. A little more detail on the girls would be nice, it can be hard to tell just where their legs are during sex scenes.

3. Dialogue during sex. It would be nice if they did more than just say one thing about the pose at the start, moan for a while, and then eventually just sort of blank out. Even without any upgrades you can exhaust all of Cami's dialogue during sex and just get ellipses. Having them comment on how much they do or don't like the pose, the player character's genital choices (size and type, maybe some like bigger, some smaller, preferences on cocks of the same species or maybe they're into other species penises and complain about how their own race can't satisfy them like this), how much they've cum, etc. would be nice to see.

4. Differentiation of poses would be interesting. As is all I could tell was that some poses are harder to do the minigame for than others, but it would be cool if a girl's favorite pose boosted her fertility or boosted your tech while her disliked poses would be harder to make her cum in. Maybe some poses multiply cumflation because you shoot it deeper and it deflates slower or vice versa.

5. Unique poses. To compliment certain characters personalities let them do a unique one position each. Maybe Cami's is a laying down thighjob, since she likes thighjobs, while Oriana has a slower, more meticulous blowjob animation since she is feeding off your cum.

6. Lots of optimizations can be done for impregnation and birthing. Again, probably not a big deal once the game has actual balancing and isn't basically in debug mode where everything is dirt cheap, but even with small amounts you can wind up with minute long cumming scenes.

7. More bound scenes than just facefucking and doggy. And maybe more intense stuff like NTR, mind break, or mind control.

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
1UP power up absolutely breaks impregnation. You cum a couple times and then restart with default fertility it seems. So even if you should have gotten 10s of thousands of impregs, you get a fraction of that and the second round is entirely wasted even if you use a quarter before. The 1UP shouldn't fire until the first climax is done, and preferable make the girl still breedable for the second round.

apotheosis

Jun 13, 2017
Not sure if I'm alone in this but playing one handed can be difficult during the sex minigames: the controls are perfectly fine but I'm tunnel visioning the bar and the sex animation itself sort of goes into my peripheral vision.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes