Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
How do you increase a partner's cum output to fill the receiver's womb to the limit in one climax?

Jul 6, 2022
How do you increase a partner's cum output to fill the receiver's womb to the limit in one climax?
I haven't really gone out of my way to do this specifically, but I know increasing sex HP and lasting as long as humanly possible should do it. Also, turning on the glass of milk will definitely help
Edit: If talking about heated sex with the fuck permit then idk

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
So new version is up
New version is up it contains a bunch of bugs which have been fixed on the next version

which are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this version has a rewriten sex system which makes adding stuff that would have been a hacky mess way easier

the main thing which had been requested for a while is treesome poses which are on v30

View attachment Spitroast.mp4

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
I spy a moth character in that threesome anouncement, sweet! looking foward to the next update then, since the new content will be there, but a bugfix for the wait is apprecciated, if a bit underwhelming.
Edit: checking the Itch.io there is far more stuff to 29.9, having the ability to make characters sex each other on command is great!
and heated lesbian scenes for characters without dicks! Finally!

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Itch.io mentions dual penetration and knocking up both girls at once?

Edit: My bad the patch notes was referring too the mutual penetration pose; I was thinking of using snake penis on two females.

Last edited:

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
So is there like... a guide or some kind of cheat to help me get all the girls? Last one I got was the Succubus-Lamb-Vampire girl and haven't gotten any more since.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
So is there like... a guide or some kind of cheat to help me get all the girls? Last one I got was the Succubus-Lamb-Vampire girl and haven't gotten any more since.
There is a fan guide linked at the bottom of the game post
https://f95zone.to/threads/hole-dweller-v20-hotfix-thighhighgames.106367/post-8355263

Most likely missing snake and dragon, snake is on brown tiles top left of the map find block with "?" on it and fight her
Dragon is on the volcano biome bottom left of the map dark tiles

Jun 7, 2019
hey i am getting a bug where when i am about to have sex with a girl she now says the same thing like when i give them the wrong food.

Mirazel

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone be so kind and tell me, were the save files are located? i want to make a complet fresh start.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
hey i am getting a bug where when i am about to have sex with a girl she now says the same thing like when i give them the wrong food.
It has been fixed on v30

How to make game Fullscreen? window mode for window 11 is to small to play
press 1,2,3,4 to swap screen scale

ThighHighGames Looks like there's a minor bug during birthing scenes. Shortly after it starts, the girl will make her handjob statement.
Ill look into it thanks for the report

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes