Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Is anybody else getting a weird response from Lia the wolf girl about some gift that's making her vomit? i dunno what's triggering it i'm not giving her gifts she doesn't like such as carrots or whatever

Ordvig

Apr 20, 2018
If the TECH difference between a girl (low) and the MC (is high enough), the MC will "drive his drill into the heavens" and pelvic thrust at the speed of sound. Because the girl couldn't deal enough damage to reduce the MC's orgasm HP. Leaving the poor girl squirting like a busted fire hydrant before the MC could finish.

addendum: I ate spicy peppers and drank demon water but I'm not sure if that did anything

[bug report]

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
If the TECH difference between a girl (low) and the MC (is high enough), the MC will "drive his drill into the heavens" and pelvic thrust at the speed of sound. Because the girl couldn't deal enough damage to reduce the MC's orgasm HP. Leaving the poor girl squirting like a busted fire hydrant before the MC could finish.

addendum: I ate spicy peppers and drank demon water but I'm not sure if that did anything

[bug report]
Yea they don't really do anything to the player character

Is anybody else getting a weird response from Lia the wolf girl about some gift that's making her vomit? i dunno what's triggering it i'm not giving her gifts she doesn't like such as carrots or whatever
it's a bug it has been fixed on v30

Save file please
inputting the cheatcode a couple of times gets you pretty close to 100% here is my save make sure to backup yours incase there is a version difference crash or whatever

Can someone be so kind and tell me, were the save files are located? i want to make a complet fresh start.
you can hold backspace to delete your file and savefiles are located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller

Reactions: trnhan

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but there appears to be a bug where the sex speed is stuck at mach 4. ive tried messing with characters heats and the items that enable you to keep a set speed.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes