Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

yoyoyo1

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a possibility to get more dialogue? Especially talking about how big/small the cocks are?

The lines where they react to the enlarged dick are really hot!

Is there a tier for patreon of this kind of request?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I'm assuming the tied facefuck for the mc isn't supposed to look like this View attachment 2142677
hmm i assumed the bug was caused because of the corruption room but i wasn't able to recreate it, if you could send your savefile it would help

Seems like there is still a disproportionate amount of face sitting even when everyone has different bits.

And the speaker confusion; at least regarding Null. I wish I could replciate it somehow but I end up having Null's portrait in places it doesn't belong.
Yea i got the dialogue and null palette bugs fixed

Is there a possibility to get more dialogue? Especially talking about how big/small the cocks are?

The lines where they react to the enlarged dick are really hot!

Is there a tier for patreon of this kind of request?
I take suggestions from everyone and if they are reasonable i usually put them in polls for patreons to vote on

Aug 22, 2021
There is a weird dialogue/art confusion when doing the spitroast under swap. The MC talking is fine, but it uses a palate swap that doesn't look correct.

NoctisTaelum

Dec 2, 2017
ThighHighGames ive been really enjoying this game a whole lot and the amount of replay value is great too, but im curious if you plan on making a more detailed sprites graphics settings like how it is on the first page, cause if so this game would be absolutely bonkers

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
ThighHighGames ive been really enjoying this game a whole lot and the amount of replay value is great too, but im curious if you plan on making a more detailed sprites graphics settings like how it is on the first page, cause if so this game would be absolutely bonkers
Not really, stay tuned for whatever i make next tho and thanks for playing

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
IDK what to do. Some tiles appear. I click it. Then I'm in some kind of a house with Cali. Can kiss her till tiles appear again. Walkthrough doesn't help. What to do, why to do, where to do?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes