Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
huh, i just noticed that it looks like there's still at least one slot left for a girl. i'm thinking this because the drill isn't an even number of rooms currently when you have all the girls so i'm curious to see who or what she'll be (betting the computer'll get a body)

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Altaro

Dec 28, 2017
how can i get the double pentration animation? kinda maxed out most of the stats and poses and iam confused or is dp coming in a later patch? :D but top game i like the art style and the easyness .D

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
how can i get the double pentration animation? kinda maxed out most of the stats and poses and iam confused or is dp coming in a later patch? :D but top game i like the art style and the easyness .D
if you mean spitroast you have to hand hold a character and the handheld character must have a dick

Reactions: Altaro
Mar 31, 2018
i think you could add female protagonist tag, via items you can be female and have the same gameplay mechanics of impreg as the other chars, and have them start scenes on you via items also

Jun 16, 2022
So this game does have female protagonist despite it only having the male protagonist tag? I don't really like male protag but in my filters this game still shows up so just curious.

Jun 16, 2022
Ahh oki thanks it looks interesting so i'll give it a try then! When you genderswap can you get pregnant and stuff still or does that only happen to the non playable characters?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes