Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
i have wolf fucks rabbit dragon fish

ok so you can find one by drilling in snow and the other by fighting in the mountain, you seem to also have either forgotten to mention or didn't know about the kobold which can be found east side of the map

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Mmm... I think past a number of pregnancy treshold, the graphic should stop showing it, I have been waiting for 5mn+ and it's still going.
I think past 50, we don't need to see again the spermatozoïdes moving in, just put a counter at that point.

Reactions: greydiant

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
ThighHighGames Seems that when using the command glove to tell two characters to have sex, they act as though they are fucking the MC. Things like telling them to 69 also brings up the X-ray as though they are being fucked with a cock, despite both NPCs being fully female when told to 69.

And you said you fixed it, but noticed that wrong text being said during birthing scene as well as sex scenes.

Sex Speed upgrades/options seem to be doing the wrong with with the default being fast mode and fast mode being normal speed.

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
A pretty good update with some nice skin addition and customisations.
Welp.. here I go on my good citizen bug hunting "duty":
-The Spitroast can be used on the handheld character resulting in breeding the air
-The Turbo badge speeds up the Milking Room and the Corruption Room (Feature?) .. noticed this randomly (Low Tech characters became vibrators)
-Handjob talk on giving birth scene

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Seems like there is still a disproportionate amount of face sitting even when everyone has different bits.

And the speaker confusion; at least regarding Null. I wish I could replciate it somehow but I end up having Null's portrait in places it doesn't belong.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes