Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Reridged

May 8, 2020
Hey i have been drilling in the volcanic area for a bit now and still havent found druaga is there something in it im supposed to get. If so can anyone screenshot it.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hey i have been drilling in the volcanic area for a bit now and still havent found druaga is there something in it im supposed to get. If so can anyone screenshot it.
In the old version, Dragon Lady would just show up. In the latest version, you need to break the power sources in the overworld (red crystals) and then head for her hole, no pun intended (the volcano has a caldera, see posts above).

PS At least I assume you break the power sources first. I haven't tested not doing that.

Reridged

May 8, 2020
In the old version, Dragon Lady would just show up. In the latest version, you need to break the power sources in the overworld (red crystals) and then head for her hole, no pun intended (the volcano has a caldera, see posts above).

PS At least I assume you break the power sources first. I haven't tested not doing that.
if you dont mind where can you find the power sources etc.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
you don't necessary need to break them, they just make the fight with her easier

if you dont mind where can you find the power sources etc.
if you get on the tile with the hole they get marked

Tails09

Oct 10, 2021
I keep getting this as an error

"

of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_sex:

Unable to find instance for object index -4
at gml_Script_scr_cum_on_character
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_cum_on_character (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_human_cum_step
gml_Script_scr_sex_minigame_step
gml_Object_obj_sex_Other_11
gml_Script_scr_loop_step (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_step
gml_Object_sys_game_Step_0
"
i would love to know how to fix it and how to avoid it for next time i'll also be sending my save file here too

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I keep getting this as an error

"

of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_sex:

Unable to find instance for object index -4
at gml_Script_scr_cum_on_character
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_cum_on_character (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_human_cum_step
gml_Script_scr_sex_minigame_step
gml_Object_obj_sex_Other_11
gml_Script_scr_loop_step (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_step
gml_Object_sys_game_Step_0
"
i would love to know how to fix it and how to avoid it for next time i'll also be sending my save file here too
yea, it has been fixed, you can get the new version on the (it is a big hassle to reupload a hotfix here since i have to upload 6 mirrors)
thanks for the report and for attaching a savefile with it

Reactions: Tails09

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
when the game was first uploaded upgrades and food cost way more resources, and there was no drilling minigame, so it was quite painful to get stuff at first, cheat is from those ancient times.

Sep 3, 2020
Anyone know how to reset the stats of characters? I've only managed to do it once, on the shark girl lady. And even then, I've only been able to do so once. A little rainbow crown appears now when I select her on the top left of the screen. No clue what I triggered to make it possible.

flacktrain90

Jan 31, 2022
Anyone know how to reset the stats of characters? I've only managed to do it once, on the shark girl lady. And even then, I've only been able to do so once. A little rainbow crown appears now when I select her on the top left of the screen. No clue what I triggered to make it possible.
you need to get their mining to a certain level. Cannot remember what it is off the top of my head. I want to say 50+

Sep 3, 2020
you need to get their mining to a certain level. Cannot remember what it is off the top of my head. I want to say 50+
Thank you so much! No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere all of my ideas involved food and the other kind of stuffing (._.')

Another question! Is there a way to check your own stats?

flacktrain90

Jan 31, 2022
Thank you so much! No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere all of my ideas involved food and the other kind of stuffing (._.')

Another question! Is there a way to check your own stats?
Your drilling HP and Attack are the same as your SexHP and TECH respectivly, shown in the bottom right under your resources. If you put a pregnancy and cum counter decorations in your room they work as well

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes