Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

crazyabe

Jan 18, 2018
Just a suggestion, but could we get a proper "Skip animation" button? I'm having the "small" problem of batches of 10k kids taking a while to ahem run out, and I can't just 'speed it up' by holding down my mouse because that's actually making things run slower at this scale.

LTL005

Jun 16, 2022
I AM BECOME FATHER OF KOBOLDS. View attachment 2285700
Greatest bug/expoilt Any position with glass of milk equipped and horse peen caused this, it was all from one missonary position. I have a video if someone can show me how to post it here. It should also be noted that I haven't cleared my save when getting the latest version.

LTL005

Jun 16, 2022
56 is nothing, you can literally have myriads of children in one pregnancy.
This is intended? Asin not broken? I gained 1000 of those love coin thingamajigs. Believe it or not I ignored this character and gave her nothing before discovering this. EDIT: didn't notice the post about that one guy having 10k kids at once. Still what triggers this? The audio during the minigame sounded broken.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
This is intended? Asin not broken? I gained 1000 of those love coin thingamajigs. Believe it or not I ignored this character and gave her nothing before discovering this. EDIT: didn't notice the post about that one guy having 10k kids at once. Still what triggers this? The audio during the minigame sounded broken.
Seems like getting the MC's sex tech up just causes things to get crazy, combine that with fertility boosters.

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Dear ThighHighGames!
I would like to see more detailed characters in order to experience more pleasure from the gameplay, you are very welcome)

Sep 1, 2021
Probably this has been already been asked
But how do you reset the game, like start from 0 like i just downloaded game
Im not talking about the rebirth when you get all the girls and achivements
Im talking about starting from literal zero
The game should have a "delete save file" button and it may have one but i cant find it

And if it doesnt have one, how can i delete it?

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Probably this has been already been asked
But how do you reset the game, like start from 0 like i just downloaded game
Im not talking about the rebirth when you get all the girls and achivements
Im talking about starting from literal zero
The game should have a "delete save file" button and it may have one but i cant find it

And if it doesnt have one, how can i delete it?
You press and hold backspace.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes