Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Version 34... as in r34; with the modding ability to add custom characters.. I literally pissed my self with joy.
Of course I did the respectable thing and jizzed, too B-)

Reactions: DarkLordOfPing

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I get this game is being developed but is there a purpose right now in gathering resources? Most of the items can be purchased with grass because as was stated you are demoing it.

May 12, 2022
If you mean the crash i got it fixed you can download the version with the fix
No, I'm having trouble with the mods too. It wasn't crashing, but the changes don't seem to be taking place? Like, when i try to replace text: it manages to remove the text, but the text I try to replace it with doesn't get put in.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
No, I'm having trouble with the mods too. It wasn't crashing, but the changes don't seem to be taking place? Like, when i try to replace text: it manages to remove the text, but the text I try to replace it with doesn't get put in.
Oh, if you could send me your mods folder i could try and see whats going on

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
How many characters are there for v34. is it 6 so far? I ask cause the achievement shows that there are 6 characters within the game but I noticed some space in the caravan is that for other characters within or is that space for more later?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes