Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Would it be possible to implement a skip/fast forward button to the cumming part after sex? My character takes and awful long time to finish (Which may have been due to cheats, I can't remember if I used them in a prior build). In any case I find myself waiting for that to finish for a good 4 or 5 minutes. Which makes it a bit more annoying to look to doing to again to the next girl. The actual sex can take a while too but at least I have some control that I can move the aim to the side and speed to the end.

Maybe a extra click or button to jump to the voice line and result?

PS this is also seeming to cause the game to slow down again, which I believe we've talked about before.
Just hold space during the scene. should speed things up.

Reactions: Jackaljax

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
for all those who didnt vote futa or furry futa your all cowards futas are literally the best of both worlds

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
ThighHighGames
Any plans to add some soundtrack to your game? I find the silence kind of unnerving.

Another thing I meant to ask since forever... is the AI assistant character meant to be a reference to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really i feel like id be hard to have music and it not feel cheezy, i may add ambient sound but that be basically a final build feature to keep the filesize low

1675043754988.png

I didn't know about Paraphore untill someone mentioned the resemblance
I was thinking more of LISE from spelunky 2, the eyes on her are a straight copy of the ones from the FNF Girl

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
ThighHighGames, legit question, Why my brand new robot that I build myself is not a virgin?
Btw, I would love to see more dialogue or some progress with the characters, discovering that Zaria is secretly in love with the MC was really cute, more dialogues that change would be cool, also, sex stats and levels, like, breeding level, vaginal level, anal level, with dialogues relate of what the MC does to her and why she is still virgin or the MC haven't sex with them at all, if that is the case.
whoops i intended it for her to be a "virgin" but didn't set the flag correctly, got it corrected for the next version, now that all the characters are in id like to eventually do a second pass of dialogue for them

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
How I can see an egg on the internal view?
Equip the "Egg glasses item" and the girl has to be pregnant

Would it be possible to implement a skip/fast forward button to the cumming part after sex? My character takes and awful long time to finish (Which may have been due to cheats, I can't remember if I used them in a prior build). In any case I find myself waiting for that to finish for a good 4 or 5 minutes. Which makes it a bit more annoying to look to doing to again to the next girl. The actual sex can take a while too but at least I have some control that I can move the aim to the side and speed to the end.

Maybe a extra click or button to jump to the voice line and result?

PS this is also seeming to cause the game to slow down again, which I believe we've talked about before.
Yea ill try and see if i can get it in the next version

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Is there any way to presently disable anal heat scenes? It's so slow and takes forever without holding skip.
Items do nothing.

May 25, 2022
now that all the characters are in id like to eventually do a second pass of dialogue for them
Oh, those will be all the characters?, that is sweet ;)
I feel is always a bad thing when games add tons of characters and zero depth, this game receive frequent updates, so, the amount of characters seems fitting with the amount of content that could receive in the future. I guess skins is what would give character variety, which is a really good idea itself.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I'm always glad to see an update from ThighHigh, this is one of my favorite games :)
The latest update fixed the crash i was getting at the volcano level, thank you!
Would like to ask, i don't know how difficult it would be, but is there any way to disable the cum inflation mechanic? If not, would it be too complicated to add in an item that toggles it on / off for those that are not into it? Thanks dev!

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I'm always glad to see an update from ThighHigh, this is one of my favorite games :)
The latest update fixed the crash i was getting at the volcano level, thank you!
Would like to ask, i don't know how difficult it would be, but is there any way to disable the cum inflation mechanic? If not, would it be too complicated to add in an item that toggles it on / off for those that are not into it? Thanks dev!
you can toggle cum inflation by having the glass of milk item equipped

Reactions: Shasou
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes