Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

DEADLORAN2

Aug 27, 2018
Like, have the robot had sex before?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, she's a virgin?

Well, than i can call my desk a virgin, just because i didn't had sex with it?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Well, than i can call my desk a virgin, just because i didn't had sex with it?

I'm pretty sure virginity is purely a societal construct and not a physical one. Men can be considered virgins too yet they lack an equivalent of a hymen.
Either way, it doesn't matter. People imagine what the fuck they want, I've seen worse.

Reactions: ViviX12

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Is there a way to start over in the game? i wanna try doing it in a slower pace but when i download a new update i just start with everything i have and i cant see a new game option

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man, I saw this game for years and I think I might have play already but I dont remember there is tille to move each turn and build village?? interesting

and I didnt know i suppose to play drilling mining mini game and also I gotto eqiup squad too
literally been wondering around for like 8 days 3 days solo drill and like where my XP?? why there XP block?? and also like where can I find the green crown?? then turn out that is grass resource

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Welp I get the hand of this game now
but I think I encounter bug sometime like the map screen wont turn off. I dont know what I did to get map stuck there but i skip the map screen by clicking on my robot monitor then I drill and do other sstuff fine...then this last drill was freeze me after I reach the end and I quit to report here.

Fun game for killing time but dang I think the pixelart on girl is too small to make out what thing is or maybe they slightly off on purpose?? There more stuff I wanna comment but I dont know how to desc it but is it possible for mobile port??
annyway, This game like stack stuff type game and I prefer it with laidback exp like this soo I wanna give 5 stars ONLY when bug cleaned or like rarely happen

Oh also turn off F permit but I think one of my girl still F the same girl over and over
quit and launch the game everything and it all fixed

Also I found more bug like at battle and my compaion auto destroy everyone already and I happen to right click myself for trying to cap skill. I will be stuck here for quite sometime til game decided that battle is over. Man, and I love that when I trying to catch them enemy is also the same time they attacking

Last edited:
Reactions: MirrorHead

ban_shen

Jun 21, 2022
It is recommended to get pregnant again and use this prop can be modified to allow the interior view to add another egg

Sorry, English is not my native language, so I use translation software

Reactions: LoneWolfen

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I will admit I like the gameplay well enough, but my one gripe is that the sprites get too blurry for me to really appreciate the h-content.
I do like the choice of having a Gijinka mirror for the non-furries to enjoy that part of the game, though.

Jul 6, 2022
I will admit I like the gameplay well enough, but my one gripe is that the sprites get too blurry for me to really appreciate the h-content.
I do like the choice of having a Gijinka mirror for the non-furries to enjoy that part of the game, though.
Either f1 through f4 or 1 through 4 scales up the sprite resolution and disables the pixelated filter

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes