Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Loving the game so far! If there was a way I wanted to get into the game files and have heat increase everday by +100 HEAT how would I do that? Many thanks.
You can go into your savefile located at
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller
CTRL+F for the name of the character you want to modify
and modify the "heatIncrease" value that is within the [CHAR_NUM] section of the file

notathrowaway

Mar 12, 2018
You can go into your savefile located at
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller
CTRL+F for the name of the character you want to modify
and modify the "heatIncrease" value that is within the [CHAR_NUM] section of the file
Worked like a charm!! Thank you very very much. This game has become my number 1 pick. Love filling out the map! That game play loop for drilling is fantastic! The sex animations and art style are fucking solid and has YOUR style.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Sep 18, 2022
It seems there is quite a lot of content now, so, I was wondering when the game is going to be balanced? I've been avoiding playing to much of the game until it's an actual game, not a furry hentai simulator, as not to ruin my experience by seeing all the content before it's an actual game. Like playing through a game with cheats, then trying to play it normally. It just isn't nearly as enjoyable. I think it would be a good time to start balancing the game, as it will save time in the long run. If you start balancing now you can seamlessly add new features and mechanics while keeping the game progression fun and rewarding. If you wait until the game is almost finished to start, you may need to completely change or remove features and mechanics to balance the game. you can still have a cheating feature for testing and those who want it, but I think The longer you wait to start, the more time consuming and difficult it will be when the time comes.

Last edited:

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
I don't know if someone suggested this but: Could you add a fruit that simply deflated any NPC (yourself included)?

Also, is there any consideration on adding bestiality? Maybe that's more inclined to the mod community rather than being added as a feature and choose to disable it.

Reactions: anonymous150

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
It seems there is quite a lot of content now, so, I was wondering when the game is going to be balanced? I've been avoiding playing to much of the game until it's an actual game, not a furry hentai simulator, as not to ruin my experience by seeing all the content before it's an actual game. Like playing through a game with cheats, then trying to play it normally. It just isn't nearly as enjoyable. I think it would be a good time to start balancing the game, as it will save time in the long run. If you start balancing now you can seamlessly add new features and mechanics while keeping the game progression fun and rewarding. If you wait until the game is almost finished to start, you may need to completely change or remove features and mechanics to balance the game. you can still have a cheating feature for testing and those who want it, but I think The longer you wait to start, the more time consuming and difficult it will be when the time comes.
Yea ill try and do the balance patch in the next couple of updates or so

Jun 7, 2019
so what do you mean about balancing like in the combat or the sex. or is it something else i cant say what cuse i just kepeed playing from the last save i had

Saledro

Nov 15, 2020
I've noticed with multi buying, it seems to be factorial as you buy more. For instance, if you buy a meat and you have already have 4 meat, it will cost 5 grass.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

Shadowsjn

Oct 29, 2017
don't know if it was intentional but when buying new drills for passive gathering the price seems to increase when buying even though the actual price only lists 10, an example i had 4 drills and passed days in till i had 58 grass bought a drill and dropped to 8 grass

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
i like to play with all the characters appearing male iunno how that's defined in this game I guess body hair switched on futa switched on and masculine appearance switched on and female vocalizations switched off? Anyway I make the MC the bottom and the other characters all tops for the purpose of the triggered sex scenes and I just notice that the characters dont choose from very many of the available positions/scenarios that are available when its left to chance. I imagine its because each character has tendencies towards different positions and since the default is for the npcs to be female they only have a few of the many positions where they are the penetrating male set as probabilities? Just wondering if there's anyway to effect the odds so that some of the other positions are used, I have all them at like 100% perversion too so it doesn't seem like that would be the issue.

Iunno thanks for the fun game! i know this game is intended for a straight audience so the way i play it is not gonna be 100% compatible just was wondering if theres anything more i can do to tailor the experience more to my liking xD

papillonwing

May 25, 2021
i like to play with all the characters appearing male iunno how that's defined in this game I guess body hair switched on futa switched on and masculine appearance switched on and female vocalizations switched off? Anyway I make the MC the bottom and the other characters all tops for the purpose of the triggered sex scenes
literally same

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes