Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I started a new save just to avoid this bug too. You can have mine, it seems to keep happening and glitches population.
ThighHighGames
Found a bug where your "helpers" won't increase after the girls giving birth.
It seems to be triggered by buying a Village, which incorrectly drains all of your current helpers instead of 1 (?). Buying villages effectively seems to "freeze" your helpers resource count until you restart the game.
Alright i think i got it fixed, so you are actually getting babies but your baby count somehow became negative (negative numbers don't display on the UI so it seems like you don't have any) if you want to "fix" it before the next update you can use the cheat (UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT)

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
your baby count somehow became negative
The shop prices are multiplied by the number of owned items, but the shop only checks if you have enough of the required items for the base price for what you're buying.

Eg. if you have 11 babies but 10 villages and buying another village, the game will subtract 110 babies from your bag of holding when you buy it.

EDIT: This also makes quickbuying useless, as you're just wasting resources.

Saledro

Nov 15, 2020
I think dialogue between other characters could be a fun addition to this game. Banter between various characters, especially rivals. In group sex animations too, having the other person talk would be nice. I know that adds a ton of various combinations, and is probably a small thing to consider compared to other features and its perceived complexity, so really take this suggestion with a grain of salt.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The shop prices are multiplied by the number of owned items, but the shop only checks if you have enough of the required items for the base price for what you're buying.

Eg. if you have 11 babies but 10 villages and buying another village, the game will subtract 110 babies from your bag of holding when you buy it.

EDIT: This also makes quickbuying useless, as you're just wasting resources.
yep, i added the functionality for price increase on the last patch but then comented it out since it would most likely be pretty anoying to deal with without playtesting it properly but i ended up messing the price check code in the process

Reactions: steveju76

Windstylejames

Jun 24, 2019
the discord has a mod channel, but id like to get steam workshop support once the game is on steam
Oh okay thanks! I'm having an issue though where whenever I click the link to go to the discord, discord pops up a window saying it'll redirect me to app but nothing comes up on my application. any idea what that's about?

DPRK_

Mar 12, 2019
style reminds me of

this game would be insane if it had POV/closeup sex scenes

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Something I've found very weird about the sex mechanics is that because TECH increases the amount of sex damage the girls do to you, things like love gains or impregnation count actually gets worse as a girl levels (which will naturally happen just from you fucking them) As an example, with no shenanigans and some moderately leveled sex hp for the MC, Kinwa can be impregnated over 300 times since she starts at incredibly low TECH. Whereas someone like Lia or Talia already start you at a disadvantage, and it only gets worse the more you level them.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Something I've found very weird about the sex mechanics is that because TECH increases the amount of sex damage the girls do to you, things like love gains or impregnation count actually gets worse as a girl levels (which will naturally happen just from you fucking them) As an example, with no shenanigans and some moderately leveled sex hp for the MC, Kinwa can be impregnated over 300 times since she starts at incredibly low TECH. Whereas someone like Lia or Talia already start you at a disadvantage, and it only gets worse the more you level them.
Yea i really haven't thought about it it just has been like that since the start the next couple of updates will try to balance out the game so ill try to rectify this and make it more fun, or atleast not make it detrimental to level up characters

Reactions: ViviX12

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug, but i can't see or scroll down to the DP Doggy on any character that has it unlocked when I am trying for the threesome actions. I just see the spitroast actions and double cowgirl.

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
Couple new things to add for possible fixes:
1. If you click the computer face before moving in the world, it ends the movement phase without even awarding what you're standing on.
Ideas: If we could switch back a forth between the overworld and inside, that'd be cool. Or just warn the player if they click the computer face that they will not be able to move. Or just reward them with the territory they stayed on :)

2. There's something wrong with the furry/human selector. During selection if I pick human, it brings up the menu to view other races, which is cool butif I scroll over them then go back to select human it shows a wolf instead. when I loaded into the game I was human at first, then it made me a wolf. I know the animal mirror is free, but that was a bit confusing.

3. In the fight scenes it looks like the health bar is twice the size? after they lose some health it appears much smaller.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes