Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Can't understand how the sex mouse mini-game works. You just bust immediately. Pointless.
Well, that probably means that one or a mixture of these is happening:
  • There's a huge stats difference between you and companions. (Just have more sex lol, capture enemies, buy stat boost from the shop after you reach certain milestones, or gain some natural stat bonus after each drill run once your team reach level cap.)
  • There are a few companions that do pheromone attack during the sex mini-game. (Buy the shield from the shop or (I think) do a time block by pressing both mouse button)
  • You bought the Turbo badge, and you forgot to turn it off in the shop.

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
i like to play with all the characters appearing male iunno how that's defined in this game I guess body hair switched on futa switched on and masculine appearance switched on and female vocalizations switched off? Anyway I make the MC the bottom and the other characters all tops for the purpose of the triggered sex scenes and I just notice that the characters dont choose from very many of the available positions/scenarios that are available when its left to chance. I imagine its because each character has tendencies towards different positions and since the default is for the npcs to be female they only have a few of the many positions where they are the penetrating male set as probabilities? Just wondering if there's anyway to effect the odds so that some of the other positions are used, I have all them at like 100% perversion too so it doesn't seem like that would be the issue.

Iunno thanks for the fun game! i know this game is intended for a straight audience so the way i play it is not gonna be 100% compatible just was wondering if theres anything more i can do to tailor the experience more to my liking xD
I think there aren't many poses since the anal poses have to be unlocked by doing the vaginal version of it, you can use the pink lock item to get them unlocked without doing the vaginal version which should give you more options, that said i will make it so if the character is male it just has the anal poses unlocked by default
Thanks for playing

Reactions: gerrrmalope

Blacksword

Nov 7, 2018
found out that with high heat (only for futa) send the dp poses out the screen you select spitroast but that too is half out.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
ThighHighGames
Found a bug where your "helpers" won't increase after the girls giving birth.
It seems to be triggered by buying a Village, which incorrectly drains all of your current helpers instead of 1 (?). Buying villages effectively seems to "freeze" your helpers resource count until you restart the game.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
ThighHighGames
Found a bug where your "helpers" won't increase after the girls giving birth.
It seems to be triggered by buying a Village, which incorrectly drains all of your current helpers instead of 1 (?). Buying villages effectively seems to "freeze" your helpers resource count until you restart the game.
I didn't manage to recreate it, if you could send me your savefile id be helpful to see if it is savefile related

the savefile is located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller

notathrowaway

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for being so understanding and not condesending or d1ckheadish at all. It is so rare to find someone so friendly.
You will also want to stock up and save up some currencies and buy "Crystal Eggplants." and use it to increase your TECH. Also max out poses of the people living in your base. Each time you earn your 1st star in a new pose you get an increase to your TECH. 2 Star enough poses and you can in a way "prestiege" them, setting their pose levels back to 0 Stars so you can start earning again.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
HMmmmmmmmmmm
1100100101100.png

Havent played in ages and is that new haircut??? hehhehehehe
also everyone prev stats reset??? Dang well am rich of rich soo gonna get that back up

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Id appreciate feedback, and if anyone finds bugs please report them.
r39
Intro: "What do you wish to be?" furry/humanoid selection automatically defaults to furry

Not sure if it's the dice that you can select in the intro or what happens, but it's now possible to start the game as a male without a penis and being unable to add it by futa/genderbending.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding modding, is it possible to add unique moans to a character? And can a 'head' be created HD (similar to the booba)?

If it weren't completely jarring from the gameplay, I'd suggest random tentacle traps in the drill minigame (let the player have an item if they want to be included in the mayhem, perhaps).

And I mean, since it's hitting a lot of the fun tropes on the head, how about a milking room (that the player can actually use) that has a character bouncing off a phallus while being milked?

Or perhaps a room dedicated to 'stress relief' where a chosen character is stuck in a pillory or something, making it all but certain somebody randomly uses them at the nights end?

This silly game is terribly wonderful. You have done a glorious thing.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Regarding modding, is it possible to add unique moans to a character? And can a 'head' be created HD (similar to the booba)?

If it weren't completely jarring from the gameplay, I'd suggest random tentacle traps in the drill minigame (let the player have an item if they want to be included in the mayhem, perhaps).

And I mean, since it's hitting a lot of the fun tropes on the head, how about a milking room (that the player can actually use) that has a character bouncing off a phallus while being milked?

Or perhaps a room dedicated to 'stress relief' where a chosen character is stuck in a pillory or something, making it all but certain somebody randomly uses them at the nights end?

This silly game is terribly wonderful. You have done a glorious thing.
custom moans would be possible id eventually like to add them, they would probably be custom voices and then you assign them to the character rather than a per character thing

HD heads would be possible but i don't think they would look good

thanks for playing and suggestions

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes