Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
ThighHighGames i really really love your game, i can see the space for a little option when you make the other characters interact eachother, the option will be on how they will interact, i mean, an option switch on every char to choose by "only vaginal", "only anal", "other" (all the non penetrative options) and random. Did you think that will be a good option to insert?

Reactions: ThighHighGames

xxFenderBenderxx

Oct 2, 2022
ThighHighGames you really have something special here. Joined your Patreon SO quick. You are among the authors I can count on one hand who do the throbs of sex proper justice, particularly regarding male climaxes. So many producers just make a single massive throb (sometimes a few, but still) and then that's the whole climax--drives me nuts. That's a failed orgasm!! Great job NOT doing that. ;)

If I had a few friendly suggestions that would in my humble perverted opinion take your already top-grade climaxes just a little further--
1) If there's a way to make the cervix get pushed back as though it's resisting penetration before the peen grows large enough to finally begin popping through, that would be phenomenal.
2) Would be cool if oral overflow shot out the rear as well. Personally I'd argue any tubing that's overflowing should shoot out every available opening.
3) Inflation (mostly concerning the exterior perspective) is just a little bit fast-paced imo, particularly at the higher levels. Drawn-out gradual inflation is irresistibly hot and is easier to surrender disbelief to.
4) Super Low-Priority--would be cool if the XL peen stretched out the back of the uterus when bottomed out all the way rather than clipping behind. Maybe normal peen too; could be cool combined with my #1 suggestion. Sort of a messy proposal, feel free to completely ignore it--especially if it's distracting from my other suggestions.

Lastly a more general sort of feedback, would be great if booty cheeks/crack were a little more individually defined-- if not in general then at least in more positions. Cami in Squats position is my favorite just because I can actually see dem rounded bubble cheeks. Hard to tell exactly but I think maybe the posing/perspective of tail features are what gets in the way sometimes? idk.

All in all, really really great work. If you had time to read this, thank you!
1675990444289.png

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
i can not get my female mc to have sex : ( only oral : ( and its annoying me now
If your character doesn't have a dick the other must and you must be the one receiving, so make sure the icon on top is like this, you can also give your character a dick with the magic eggplant
1676018791122.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoleDweller-V36HotFix3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
I don't get the robot not being a "virgin".

Didn't we get her a body? She didn't have one before. Isn't she the only virgin?

sleepypervert

Jun 19, 2019
Now that the game has a good amount of content, I'd be interested in trying it with an option for more slow, "grindy" pacing. There's a lot to enjoy about this game, and I'd like to have an excuse to spend more time playing it.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes