Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
ThighHighGames
Hello, I would like to translate the game into my own language, is there anyway to get the texts, and will it work?
There is not much text in the game, but if it were in the language that suits me, then the pleasure of the game would be many times more)

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
ThighHighGames
Any plans to add some soundtrack to your game? I find the silence kind of unnerving.

Another thing I meant to ask since forever... is the AI assistant character meant to be a reference to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoleDweller-V35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 7, 2019
The game has so much content now...all it really needs is pacing. Hoping to see the costs of items and material gathering balanced soon.

May 25, 2022
ThighHighGames, legit question, Why my brand new robot that I build myself is not a virgin?
Btw, I would love to see more dialogue or some progress with the characters, discovering that Zaria is secretly in love with the MC was really cute, more dialogues that change would be cool, also, sex stats and levels, like, breeding level, vaginal level, anal level, with dialogues relate of what the MC does to her and why she is still virgin or the MC haven't sex with them at all, if that is the case.

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
Would it be possible to implement a skip/fast forward button to the cumming part after sex? My character takes and awful long time to finish (Which may have been due to cheats, I can't remember if I used them in a prior build). In any case I find myself waiting for that to finish for a good 4 or 5 minutes. Which makes it a bit more annoying to look to doing to again to the next girl. The actual sex can take a while too but at least I have some control that I can move the aim to the side and speed to the end.

Maybe a extra click or button to jump to the voice line and result?

PS this is also seeming to cause the game to slow down again, which I believe we've talked about before.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes