Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I would personally like the option to have different penis sizes in general, especially if they just add an option to make the penises smaller than the default instead of larger. Perhaps even adding in a chastity cage as an option.
yeah to me the default size already seems pretty damn large

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one that encounter this bug/glitch when your inside the event of Drillling/battling, it's not easy to trigger, but if you end the battle too quickly, you get a softlock (meaning, you can't do anything and you must restart the game). This also applies when you are on the map traveling; if you move too far, you also get a tiny softlock(To undo the softlock, I have to click on the computer, she resets the moment, and take me directly to the caravan.

Beside the bugs, the game is great, and very easy to play with just one hand, and I don't see the use for the "konami code", because getting resource is extremely easy.

I do have questions though, and I know the game is on the wip stage, but will their be options like:
  • Extending the caravan
  • Enable/Disable Zoom in
  • A tool that you can buy/found in the shop/drilling to detect other creatures
  • a quick easy tutorial when you start the game for the very first time.

Not gonna lied, but it took me a while to get to know what I needed to do to play the game.
I just remembered something... When you Prestige them, will they do something special beside the whole reset.

And just for the fun of it lmao This animation took 10 mins to finish

lol.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
damn, can't wait for that dragon to drop, though i do wonder: what its personality gonna be like? Lia's? are they gonna butt heads with each other?

Last edited:

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
The dragon just stole the rank one girl position.. I simply adore her and she's not even finished yet.
Welp..here are some small issues I've found in this version :
The scenes in the left part of the room during full zoom get covered by the internal shot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the pregnant bellies are in the wrong layer during the new scene (over the leg and body but not hips).

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
On the most recent update, when the girls get too horny and have the sex permit they only ever seem to use face-sitting on each other, even if one of them has a cock. Bug? Or do I have to change some kind of setting now, since this wasn't a problem in previous versions.

Also, getting into a battle with monsters and not being given any insturctions on what I'm doing (and having to switch to mouse from keyboard, again, with nothing to tell me that, had to come on here and search for it) was pretty irritating, though I imagine adressing that is already on the to-do list.

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The dragon just stole the rank one girl position.. I simply adore her and she's not even finished yet.
Welp..here are some small issues I've found in this version :
The scenes in the left part of the room during full zoom get covered by the internal shot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the pregnant bellies are in the wrong layer during the new scene (over the leg and body but not hips).
i see thanks for the report

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
I haven't gotten the previous update and skipped to this one, enjoyed the new content, combat seems better balanced, and I am eagerly waiting to see how the final version of the dragon girl will be, she's a fun character. The prismatic dick 2 was a great addition but is rather bugged, sometimes when two characters with custom dick colors fuck their dick color swaps sometimes.
Curious if scisoring will be implemented for non-futa pairs but i don't mind it not being there, animation selection is already quite rich as is.
I realy like bullying the more mean characters like Lia and the dragon by using the permit edit and having them the sole relief of everyone else's, glad this is a gameplay possibility. As an aside I wonder if attitudes and love gained will change according to how accurate the poses you do are to their prefferences in future version, along the variable reaction already implemented.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
On the most recent update, when the girls get too horny and have the sex permit they only ever seem to use face-sitting on each other, even if one of them has a cock. Bug? Or do I have to change some kind of setting now, since this wasn't a problem in previous versions.

Also, getting into a battle with monsters and not being given any insturctions on what I'm doing (and having to switch to mouse from keyboard, again, with nothing to tell me that, had to come on here and search for it) was pretty irritating, though I imagine adressing that is already on the to-do list.
Yea having a proper tutorial is a thing i want to add eventually if i add it now and make changes to stuff that was on it then i would have to change the tutorial which is a hassle, and thanks for the report i got it fixed and while fixing it i found another bug (which i fixed too)

thanks for playing

altaccnt295

May 12, 2020
I tend to play the game where every character is dicked up (dickmaxxing, if you will) and the palette swapping problem is honestly driving me a little crazy.

Every time a character other than the player initiates penetrative sex, they trade dick color with the character they're boning.

I'm hoping this problem gets resolved pretty quickly as I genuinely love this game and have been following it since patch 17. Seriously an all-time top-tier game and improving every week and my bona fide favorite.

Jul 6, 2022
Ok
So

Finally played v29 (had other stuff going on), and I really like it
Dragon girl is cool, new palettes (especially the synth one) are great

Edit for bug: When doing futa on player, if both have changed dick colors, then the colors get swapped after sex

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes