Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
and I can't see the other sex positions other that kiss and handjob
You need to increase the character's love stat in order to unlock more positions. Some positions require higher perversion, even with max love. A couple of positions require an eggplant be given to the girl.

Reactions: H2R

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
love this game but wish you could be turned female and have the girls as futa
but you can already do that unless I'm missing something... magic eggplant item to turn them futa and magic mirror to turn main character into female

kuzno12

Jul 3, 2017
I know this is probably a big ask, maybe something that would make more sense for the sequel. But it would be nice if the character sprites were bigger and more detailed.

Reactions: Qianke

Dartleisgud

Nov 9, 2019
Any way to move decorations after they've been placed?
Get a random decoration then click on the room where you want to remove the old one. Move your mouse over the old decoration it'll display a trashcan then click. If you don't like the decoration you chose to help remove the old one just right click to cancel it then boom you're done.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Forgive me if this comes off as annoying, but I feel that while the pubic hair is a nice addition to the game, the angle of the sex doesn't let us appreciate it enough. Would it be possible to add in a way to change the angle of the sex? Like viewing the action from the front, or the back? This can allow us to better appreciate all aspects of their bodies, while also adding in variations to scenes you have already put in.

Like imagine the cowgirl sex scene, but viewed from the back so you can see the lovely ladies plump, bouncing ass in all its fullness. Or from the front, allowing you a better angle of your rod sliding between that fuzzy paradise of a bush.

Just wanted to make a suggestion, and I hope I didn't bother you too much or anything.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
A few suggestions if I may:

#1: Think about teaming up with the guy who does Princess Conquest. While the graphics here are OK, he's mastered the art of making 8-bit look good. This isn't a criticism - like I said they're OK right now; I'm just saying they could be even better. The full potential hasn't been realized and I think he could help with that.

#2: Add an option or buyable to slow down the drill. I feel like I need amphetamines to play that part sometimes.

#3: Instead of automatic drills and robots to fill villages, have robots man the drills and villages be a dump for offspring. Resource gain from villages based off population. Now breeding isn't just for showing off your bag of holding.

#4: Some kind of powerup for permanent fertility gain or loss. Also some kind of pill to undo bodily enlargements on girls.

#5: Do decorations mean anything? If so, what? A help guide would, well, help.

#6: Instead of the crawler teleporting once per day based on range, let us move square-by-square and stop where & when we want to. Then you can replace range with speed buffs and just have movement take a certain amount of time per square. So at start moving 1 square might take 12 hours, but with speed buffs it could be brought down to 1 hour.

#7: Give girls jobs besides sitting around and eating all our damn food. Also, random loot gifts so there is something we can give them besides stacks of food.

#8: Special bonus that if you can place 9 villages in a 3x3 square they merge into a single city with some kind of super bonus.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
A few suggestions if I may:

#1: Think about teaming up with the guy who does Princess Conquest. While the graphics here are OK, he's mastered the art of making 8-bit look good. This isn't a criticism - like I said they're OK right now; I'm just saying they could be even better. The full potential hasn't been realized and I think he could help with that.
as if devs can just team up out of nowhere
and I'd say it's not about quality but artstyle

Jul 6, 2022
Suggestion: More room customizability

Different types of rooms that can tie into certain poses (example: bathroom with a bath and a shower for well, bath sex and shower sex)
Moving rooms around/placing them where we want them to be a.k.a. building and expanding the whole thing ourselves
Being able to pick which room to put a girl in
Moving girls into different rooms
More furniture
Different rooms sizes
Maybe upgrades of the biome rooms that give more resources

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2022
Already in the game. Max out "love" with a different girls (300 max) and they'll unlock special terrain rooms.
never really payed attention to the descriptions for those rooms so idk if they give daily resources or not but if they do then the rooms im thinking of could be upgraded versions that give more resources

edit: ye they do

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Suggestion:
Change the achievements about maxing out all their poses into ones that require 75%-ish, so we're not forced to grind out a bunch of poses we don't like on every character.
Plus it'd help mitigate the fact there's a bunch of characters now and each one having like 40 poses, and the sheep and snake both requiring 10x as much effort to max out without cheating.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes