Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Permanently draining you (even with resets fixing it) just sounds like a bug, I don't think any dev would be bonkers enough to intentionally punish you for having sex in a sex game, especially one where it's mandatory to max all her poses.
It's not mandatory. You can use those stars to upgrade poses without the punishment.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I didn't know that she drained your HP. You can even get under 100; if she fucks you on a day that gives you the +50 temporary hp.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Permanently draining you (even with resets fixing it) just sounds like a bug, I don't think any dev would be bonkers enough to intentionally punish you for having sex in a sex game, especially one where it's mandatory to max all her poses.
If it was up to me, I'd add a purple flame/electric effect on the end of your bar that takes up more and more of it with more sex with her to signify how much she's affecting you, and have it recover over time (to make it more obvious she's draining you.)
Plus maybe have it so she can't drain you if either of you are pregnant (like maybe she's too busy being pregnant that it's throwing her off (since it's clear she probably doesn't get pregnant very often), or if you're pregnant, you just have too many souls in your possession and it's acting as a defense? IDK, whatever fits the lore better, I guess.)
Also maybe if she likes you enough, you can tell her to stop draining you? It'd finally give a use for that chat system, too.

Then again, I haven't actually noticed her draining stats because I hate having sex with her, all the sex acts with her are so short that they're no fun, and the constant draining just makes me feel like I'm missing something, so I always cheat her pose levels to their maximums, put her in the purity room and just ignore her forever.
As Torinir said, you can just use the stars. Otherwise, you can get more health by capturing the slime and bat enemies during combat, they turn into blue gems during the "Shoot em' up!" post drill minigame. Resetting other girls' level also lets you get extra health by mastering poses with them, so you're never in any real risk of fucking yourself up.

I didn't know that she drained your HP. You can even get under 100; if she fucks you on a day that gives you the +50 temporary hp.
Did you test that? I was too lazy to get a HP boost day to test it, all I know is that the minimum hp you can have is 100, maybe on the next increase, whether due to pose mastery or enemy shooting, it resets to 100?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
As Torinir said, you can just use the stars [...]
Ehh, that's what I said, too.

The stars are meant as a debug tool primarily, (or probably an expensive endgame tool, once the game's economy is implemented,) they're not meant to be spammed 100+ times to unlock everything in one sitting unless you're cheating, even with the game's current economy.
Capturing stuff for health is great too, but outside of the sheep and the snake, there's not that much incentive to capture monsters (yet). If the health drain is truly meant to be a permanent thing, there needs to be:
1. More indication she's actually damaging your max health and not just dinging your stamina bar. (Like that shadow-y, electric effect I suggested should go on your health bar.)
2. More indication it IS permanent and that you need to do something about it.
3. More incentives to give capturing a try AND stick with it. As of right now, you could 100% avoid capturing anything and still manage to play and beat the game just fine (outside of the snake and sheep, I mean.)

Or maybe if you feed her enough of your HP, she'll get "full" and she'll leave you alone and flat-out tell you what she's been doing (instead of all the vague, very trope-y succubus dialogue) and tell you how you can go recover some of it in the hopes she can "make some room" for your energy eventually and go back to getting good meals out of you.

Ideas for #3:
A. Food isn't bought from the shop anymore, you have to go get it yourself. Meat is earned by capturing monsters. (Carrots would probably be found during drilling, capture a beelike enemy to get honey, etc.) MAYBE there's a hunger mechanic now too?
B. All/most of the vehicle upgrades are done via monster parts (kinda Monster Hunter vibes), collected by capturing them and doing good at the shoot-em-up minigame. Maybe there's a durability/repair mechanic, to force players to have to do it again every now and then (not too much, pls), instead of unlocking everything one by one and being done with it, IDK.
C. Every monster type has a rare one-time drop they have a low-ish chance of dropping when captured, and each of the items do something cool, maybe a permanent buff of some kind, or unlocking something new. Maybe each of the girls has a specific monster drop they go bananas for if you get it, a trinket or a trophy of some kind they hang/place in their rooms?
D. Some new achievements. Ideas: capture [X] number of monsters, capture one of each monster, gain a cumulative [Z] HP from capturing, have the sheep steal a cumulative [Y] HP, etc. Since we have to do all the achievements, we'll have to read them eventually.

Jul 6, 2022
Noticed something with the newest version

When getting fucked by one of the girls (futa on null) if its not the default palette, then instead of showing the girls head it will show yours on the text bar on the bottom. Minor bug but it's pretty consistent

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Ehh, that's what I said, too.

The stars are meant as a debug tool primarily, (or probably an expensive endgame tool, once the game's economy is implemented,) they're not meant to be spammed 100+ times to unlock everything in one sitting unless you're cheating, even with the game's current economy.
Capturing stuff for health is great too, but outside of the sheep and the snake, there's not that much incentive to capture monsters (yet). If the health drain is truly meant to be a permanent thing, there needs to be:
1. More indication she's actually damaging your max health and not just dinging your stamina bar. (Like that shadow-y, electric effect I suggested should go on your health bar.)
2. More indication it IS permanent and that you need to do something about it.
3. More incentives to give capturing a try AND stick with it. As of right now, you could 100% avoid capturing anything and still manage to play and beat the game just fine (outside of the snake and sheep, I mean.)

Or maybe if you feed her enough of your HP, she'll get "full" and she'll leave you alone and flat-out tell you what she's been doing (instead of all the vague, very trope-y succubus dialogue) and tell you how you can go recover some of it in the hopes she can "make some room" for your energy eventually and go back to getting good meals out of you.

Ideas for #3:
A. Food isn't bought from the shop anymore, you have to go get it yourself. Meat is earned by capturing monsters. (Carrots would probably be found during drilling, capture a beelike enemy to get honey, etc.) MAYBE there's a hunger mechanic now too?
B. All/most of the vehicle upgrades are done via monster parts (kinda Monster Hunter vibes), collected by capturing them and doing good at the shoot-em-up minigame. Maybe there's a durability/repair mechanic, to force players to have to do it again every now and then (not too much, pls), instead of unlocking everything one by one and being done with it, IDK.
C. Every monster type has a rare one-time drop they have a low-ish chance of dropping when captured, and each of the items do something cool, maybe a permanent buff of some kind, or unlocking something new. Maybe each of the girls has a specific monster drop they go bananas for if you get it, a trinket or a trophy of some kind they hang/place in their rooms?
D. Some new achievements. Ideas: capture [X] number of monsters, capture one of each monster, gain a cumulative [Z] HP from capturing, have the sheep steal a cumulative [Y] HP, etc. Since we have to do all the achievements, we'll have to read them eventually.
Yea i feel like her getting "full" after a certain hp threashold would be the best solution

Because it's fairly brainless which monsters you capture i would like to make it so captured monsters get turned into gift items that boost stats to girls and girls would have taste on the gift items similar to how they have taste on food, i would also like to add more monsters to the game

Noticed something with the newest version

When getting fucked by one of the girls (futa on null) if its not the default palette, then instead of showing the girls head it will show yours on the text bar on the bottom. Minor bug but it's pretty consistent
It has been fixed on v24, thanks for the report tho!

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
It has been fixed on v24, thanks for the report tho!
F1 turns on Debugging, I suppose this was a mistake? I just wanted to change the different alias options and found that. v24h3

While handholding a girl, you can't use any items on her, since you have to click on your control room, which applies the items to Null
Also, one grammar correction for handholding Kinra: *blushes*, not flushes ;)

Last edited:

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone happen to know why my ATK is in the negative? :D
1659306653558.png

The pleasure bars are going up instead of down lol

Apr 1, 2022
if the character whose species you copied is on your squad during a combat minigame, players icon will show up twice.

a1.png
the tile drill seems to no longer appear in the background of the caravan after purchasing it

Maybe add

command room.. rooms, each one grants a useful unique effect, be it a chance not to use up a movement point when moving, an ability to move along all connected conquered territories if you are standing on one, ability to jump a few tiles up in the mining minigame on a short cooldown.. you get the idea.

places of interest scattered around the map both on surface and subterranean, surface ruins would hint on goods hidden beneath, dungeons which you have to navigate in the drilling minigame (dungeons would contain alot of those fighting blocks and possibly even bosses, and i guess would be made out of unbreakable blocks forcing you to think carefully which path in it you would dig through) uncovering artifacts that cannot be purchased in the store, maybe gemstone jewelry/piercings that have special effects for the wearer(like the fertility collar). Something along these lines would give more of an incentive to actually traverse the map.

Posture options for girls in their rooms, like standing, sitting on floor/bed, relaxing in bed.. Would also allow you to break the monotony of all the girls using the same animation, not that it is a problem. (Postures would have no effect on rooms that already have unique ones such as the milking room and corruption room)

probably going to be added later, special reactions for items and poses that don't have them yet, like the impregranate (uses heart pepper line), magic quarter, copying their species, face sitting, sponge, using the animal mirror and magic mushroom on them...

Dartleisgud

Nov 9, 2019
I have two one questions

Question 1: does Magic coin stack?

Question 2: does Magic coin effect get used up after sex?

Edit: I just realized what Magic coin does after accidentally using it on Oriana but still question 1 still stands

Edit 2: Do not give any crew members lot's of fertility boosting items because if the baby count reaching 4000+ (or maybe lower 4000 is just the number I got) the crew member will shootout thousands of babies and lag your game (or not if you have a better computer)

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I have two one questions

Question 1: does Magic coin stack?

Question 2: does Magic coin effect get used up after sex?

Edit: I just realized what Magic coin does after accidentally using it on Oriana but still question 1 still stands

Edit 2: Do not give any crew members lot's of fertility boosting items because if the baby count reaching 4000+ (or maybe lower 4000 is just the number I got) the crew member will shootout thousands of babies and lag your game (or not if you have a better computer)
yea the magic coin doesn't stack and yea it gets used uppon impregnating thanks for playing

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
i added a thing on the next version to prevent that
if you want to fix it you can open your savefile located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller CTRL-F for the negative number and change it
I notice the negative tech/atp comes the day after the tech/boost event. Any character with <40 Tech/ATP base will go negative the day after the boost event. It's like the event's boost gets removed incorrectly when the day cycles.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes