Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Anal.

Oral.

Vaginal.

Orgasming.

Long ago, the four nations lived

together in harmony. Then everything
changed when the Furries attacked.

Only the Bunny girl, master of all four
fucks, could stop them. But when the
world needed her most, she vanished.

A hundred years passed and my
brother and I discovered the new Bunny girl

A Bunny named Cami, and
although her cumming skills are great
she still has a lot to learn
before she's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Cami can save the world & and give us more cummies.

Seriously
you probably mean ice wood, it is on the top left of the map on the snowy forest tiles
you´re amazing, when the world needed bnuy grill the most, you delivered <3

Mar 12, 2023
Heeey, this is pretty good!
I might actually write up a proper review later.

In the meantime, here's some feedback:
  • Minor issue: right now the "interview" dialogue doesn't show up if it's interrupted by an event (e.g. birth or nightfall)
  • The game could really use thigh highs/stockings as an unlockable cosmetic item, multiple colors and patterns to choose from would be appreciated too
  • A debug mode that lets you mess around freely without any constraints might be nice, but it's not compulsory at all
Also here's a dumb meme that I made:

meme.png

Last edited:

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Just to ask is anyone else when playing fullscreen it just makes it so u need to click a different place than shown, as in when playing fullscreen u need to move ur mouse slightly below the option that u wish to click?

Yalon

Mar 26, 2018
Final time is 61 days and 4h19m for me.
Fun game, though there comes a point were you get so sex-savvy that even just having sex once with Druaga was enough to max out her affection, might wanna have another look at that.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

phlex

Jun 15, 2020
There is a pretty big exploit present at the moment, I'm reluctant to report it because I'm having a lot of fun with it, but it's effectively a cheat. With the capture cap, you can use transmutation strike with Orianna multiple times on the same enemy, once you turn off capture cap and the enemy dies, there will be a big loot explosion. That is to say, transmutation strike stacks indefinitely, as far as I can tell it only persists while the damage numbers are still up, but I haven't done exhaustive testing on it since the last time I played. I did confirm that the bug is present in the latest version.
With 4-6 stacks you can create so much loot that the game will lock up for a good 5+ seconds, but I don't think I got it to crash, I probably could since it seems to be multiplicitive, but nevertheless, the fact that it can handle a few orders of magnitude more on screen at once than it should ever have to in normal circumstances speaks to the quality of your work, good job.

6Hell9

Formerly 'Crazypie'
Apr 24, 2023
really nice game, got me for hours, but lost me at the end, cause it's too grindy.

6Hell9

Formerly 'Crazypie'
Apr 24, 2023
how do i select a charater in intro i am using the compatibility version
How far as i know you can also change nearly everything midgame, just select your race at the start if you want something specific. You can also copy a race from a char in your team later on.

And all that for free! :sneaky:

IHadMyOwnWays

Jul 5, 2019
Apparently, i really love games with at least SOME gameplay.

This one? Jeesus, i just started and lost good three hours, forgot about all the srtuff i wanted to do IRL...

Nice one, keep it up, bro!

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
There is a pretty big exploit present at the moment, I'm reluctant to report it because I'm having a lot of fun with it, but it's effectively a cheat. With the capture cap, you can use transmutation strike with Orianna multiple times on the same enemy, once you turn off capture cap and the enemy dies, there will be a big loot explosion. That is to say, transmutation strike stacks indefinitely, as far as I can tell it only persists while the damage numbers are still up, but I haven't done exhaustive testing on it since the last time I played. I did confirm that the bug is present in the latest version.
With 4-6 stacks you can create so much loot that the game will lock up for a good 5+ seconds, but I don't think I got it to crash, I probably could since it seems to be multiplicitive, but nevertheless, the fact that it can handle a few orders of magnitude more on screen at once than it should ever have to in normal circumstances speaks to the quality of your work, good job.
lol thats cool, ill get it fixed

Reactions: phlex

Dextrometorfano

Formerly 'Kobenipatitas'
Dec 19, 2021
Not really i feel like id be hard to have music and it not feel cheezy, i may add ambient sound but that be basically a final build feature to keep the filesize low

View attachment 2350100

I didn't know about Paraphore untill someone mentioned the resemblance
I was thinking more of LISE from spelunky 2, the eyes on her are a straight copy of the ones from the FNF Girl
I just come here to say the same thing, i was thinking that the AI assistant was Mynt inspired

IHadMyOwnWays

Jul 5, 2019
A quick question: what does infinite power on character does (infinite symbol at the top with an arrow up aftert reaching certain point, not sure what are conditions)?

It made me loss all the progress and stats, but a crown appeared at the top left of the position selection screen... I wonder what it does.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
A quick question: what does infinite power on character does (infinite symbol at the top with an arrow up aftert reaching certain point, not sure what are conditions)?

It made me loss all the progress and stats, but a crown appeared at the top left of the position selection screen... I wonder what it does.
Resets character poses and stats (they keep like 10%? of tech and hp) which means you can farm stats from them again, it also gives them a drilling XP multiplier per crown and crowns persist through loops the conditions to get the button to appear are reach drilling level 50, max out their love stat and max out most of their poses

Reactions: IHadMyOwnWays

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
i might be dumb, but i dont know how to save & load the game (is it just autosave only?), i dont know how the controls work, i dont know where to enter the cheat codes, i dont know wts going on in the first day. im so lost.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
i might be dumb, but i dont know how to save & load the game (is it just autosave only?), i dont know how the controls work, i dont know where to enter the cheat codes, i dont know wts going on in the first day. im so lost.
Game autosaves on the save file you created at start.
Enter cheat code while in the screen where it shows you the rooms and girls.

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
So, you basically go around the map to hunt for certain resources. Each area is different, but you'll figure it out fast. You'll have to mine for them, drill a hole hence the name of the game. You can pick up different characters from these areas too, put them in rooms in your mobile base and then "experiment" on them. The art is good, I'm a fan of pixelated art. Honestly, it's quite cool, very unique, you can customize yourself and your crewmates. I don't know whether this idea is worth expanding on, after I finished the map I couldn't think of anything that could add anything to this game. Maybe some finishing touches like adding details to the ship and a map, and you could easily sell it for 5-10$ on steam, I'd buy it. Or, and make it more challenging too, since you made it easy on purpose. What I wish for is more futa on male and/or male on male (femboy) action, but I get that I'm fighting demographics here, not a lot of people are into that.

phlex

Jun 15, 2020
What I wish for is more futa on male and/or male on male (femboy) action, but I get that I'm fighting demographics here, not a lot of people are into that.
Isn't this already in there? Or is it way more limited than I realized (I haven't checked it out myself), or maybe you just haven't gotten to the sexswap items?

lol thats cool, ill get it fixed
btw, I assume your engine is custom, what are the chances for modding and open sourcing in the future? I'm always interested in asking about this when a game seems so well made, no matter how low the chances are.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Isn't this already in there? Or is it way more limited than I realized (I haven't checked it out myself), or maybe you just haven't gotten to the sexswap items?

btw, I assume your engine is custom, what are the chances for modding and open sourcing in the future? I'm always interested in asking about this when a game seems so well made, no matter how low the chances are.
the engine is game maker studio, you can mod in character apperances and dialogue in, i don't think it'll get any deeper than that

Reactions: AplhaBeta
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes