Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Runeknight40

May 18, 2022
Will there ever be a mobile version of this game once its complete? I could see it work since the game only needs a mouse to play and that could transfer to touchscreen.

Sam U. Well'sson

Nov 30, 2020
Am I dumb? (Spoiler: if you ever ask this question, the answer is yes.) I have cleared the drill minigame and claimed the tile. I have purchased the drill for that tile. I have spent children to build the village. I can see the village both on the mini map and in the background of the tile, and I am collecting additional resources from the nearby tiles. I have purchased robots which are supposed to be used in the village. Am I supposed to be able to enter the village? To interact with it in any way? I don't seem to have any button or menu option to do anything that I couldn't do within the caravan before placing the (now multiple) villages.

DestroyerM8

Jul 27, 2022
Am I dumb? (Spoiler: if you ever ask this question, the answer is yes.) I have cleared the drill minigame and claimed the tile. I have purchased the drill for that tile. I have spent children to build the village. I can see the village both on the mini map and in the background of the tile, and I am collecting additional resources from the nearby tiles. I have purchased robots which are supposed to be used in the village. Am I supposed to be able to enter the village? To interact with it in any way? I don't seem to have any button or menu option to do anything that I couldn't do within the caravan before placing the (now multiple) villages.
To my knowledge i don't think so

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Jan 4, 2019
Villages boost the resource production from the tile where they're placed (I believe), and you can't enter them. You need 20 people to inhabit the village, which will typically be your offspring. The robots are there to buy so that you can buy the population to make a village even if you don't have enough natural offspring.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
So is the game finished? No more updates?
yea pretty much, i will release it on steam next month, the version released on steam has the same content as the one here, you just get steam achievements cloud saves and steam workshop

Also if anyone buys the version on steam make sure to create a "patch.txt" file on your hole dweller appdata folder to enable copyrighted character apperances and spread the word if anyone ask

Asahi

May 11, 2017
I just tried something out for fun.
  1. it's random heart day event (on the bottom right corner)
  2. activate "glass of milk"
  3. give command 2 futas for "mutual p"
  4. any starter is fine, just target Kinwa
  5. go out for a launch, come back after almost an hour and they still doing it
  6. Quality of Life with Spacebar tab skip
  7. semi-freeze in this screen for an eternity, since there's like massive of MASSIVE swimmers going on
    rofl
Maybe a cap for 100 swimmers are need to be apply?
in my humble suggestion.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
yea pretty much, i will release it on steam next month, the version released on steam has the same content as the one here, you just get steam achievements cloud saves and steam workshop

Also if anyone buys the version on steam make sure to create a "patch.txt" file on your hole dweller appdata folder to enable copyrighted character apperances and spread the word if anyone ask
may be good idea to add the Completed flair on the thread then

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
honestly, feels weird to actually see a project get to a completed state around here
the "whoa, it actually happened" kind of feeling
Even better there wasn't any drama revolving around this game or developer. Looking forward to what they have in plan next, since peeking at their locked patreon posts it seems they're already hard at work :D

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
For those wondering - you can hold RMB to speed up the "HP up" and "Tech up" thingie after shoot em' up segment. Wasn't very obvious to me. Also, to get 100% capture bonus achievement, build Depth+ tiles, since it increases enemies' levels.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
honestly, feels weird to actually see a project get to a completed state around here
the "whoa, it actually happened" kind of feeling
Eh, I wouldn't call it complete, since one of the mechanics (pheromones during sex) has gotten completely neglected, to the point that most people who are new to the game aren't even aware of it being a feature at one point. Which has led to a part of the Ui (the red bar) and the bubble item to be reduced to being useless. Still glad the game is done but I would be lying if doesn't bug me, but I've come to accept that I'm the only one who has a stick up my ass over it. I just wish those two things would be removed if pheromone attacks are permanently gone from the game now.

Jun 7, 2019
its been a long road but now the game is complete. loved every bit of the journey the ups and downs. and I hope you and the team keep up the good work and I will hopeful look forward to see a new project from you guys. but if not you guys made on hell of a game. good job ;)

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
its been a long road but now the game is complete. loved every bit of the journey the ups and downs. and I hope you and the team keep up the good work and I will hopeful look forward to see a new project from you guys. but if not you guys made on hell of a game. good job ;)
You should consider supporting him on Patreon or Subscribestar. He's already working on the new game and it's looking pretty nice so far.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes