ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
You presume wrong. I opened my save file in notepad, so here's everything unlocked at level 99 with 9 million dollars.

Drop it in: C:/users/"your username"/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/HoleHouse v0.1
can u send save file again plz? i have this problem 1694352392923.png

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So... maybe I'm missing it, but what's the point of this game?

I mean, there's one or two utterly trivial "quests" for the characters, and then a bunch of bland sex scenes and no plot?

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018

I mean, there's one or two utterly trivial "quests" for the characters, and then a bunch of bland sex scenes and no plot?
What is the point of any game that exists?
Whats the point of living.breathing.money and so on...entertainment and production off happy chemicals.just go fap and go away

Mar 27, 2022

Cash grab. Dev got caught faking reviews on here, games not even 2 years old but has over 10k supporters on patreon. Compared to something like Sad Crab's Innocent Witches, which has better art and story and has been in development for over 5 years and never topped 5k supporters on patreon

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
And becouse dev decided to fuck around with old unlocked animations locking them behind patreon. I SAY ARGHHH I COME TO SHARE MY BOOTY.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes