Jun 29, 2022
also does anyone know what things in the save file edits the potions

I managed to find the SaveFile.es3 but there's so much stuff and searching for anything like potions nothing comes up

im assuming it is there just under a different name but would be nice to be able to give myself unlimited potions and not have to do any of the new quests

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
also does anyone know what things in the save file edits the potions

I managed to find the SaveFile.es3 but there's so much stuff and searching for anything like potions nothing comes up

im assuming it is there just under a different name but would be nice to be able to give myself unlimited potions and not have to do any of the new quests
search for file holder and just make that whatever number you want for your potions, max is probably set to like 999 but i dunno

just make sure you dont edit and of the {} and should be fine

MADDEN569

Oct 30, 2018
I would really like to play this but all the interesting stuff that was free is now behind a paywall and I will not support cashgrabs like this. Sorry, that MEGA took down your link. Just know it was not me that reported it.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Yes i should have used diferent username but...
If he was normal dev but nooo. In 2months he locked 80% of old content. Added just 3 girls with like 10 lines of interaction max. From what i see adding girls ahould be easy. Create rig and just reskin...and it is not OC. Man is stealing girls and faking ratings.And now he is angry at the backlash...

Reactions: TheRealJasonStaham
Sep 17, 2022
Yes i should have used diferent username but...
If he was normal dev but nooo. In 2months he locked 80% of old content. Added just 3 girls with like 10 lines of interaction max. From what i see adding girls ahould be easy. Create rig and just reskin...and it is not OC. Man is stealing girls and faking ratings.And now he is angry at the backlash...
Man's making like $50k off of this. If he has 12k patrons and $4 minimum? He's gonna do anything to keep people paying lol.

Reactions: TheRealJasonStaham
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes