Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
YAH not sharing my Email. there is sulky B in here that might register me for every Newsletter under the sun.
you can share to just pres like on the request so i can see that you already shared to it. so we do not spam the same dude.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
What is the point of any game that exists?
Whats the point of living.breathing.money and so on...entertainment and production off happy chemicals.just go fap and go away
Philosophical points aside, what is the POINT of the game. What are we trying to accomplish within the game? What's the STORY?

I'm sorry, perhaps I should have been clearer.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
for now story is DUde decided to create game filled with easy to make animatios as cash grab to make cash from patreons. decided that it was to slow then created load of fake ACC to hipe up the game and made 80% of stuff including old stuff patreon exlusive and started svinging ban hamer around when i shared newes wertion. other wise story simple. you are bloke that owns brothel but have 0 cash so you sweet talk bitches to sell them self in your house and you used that money to upgrade house insttal some stuff and buy some hoes that are locked behing in game cash...thats it

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Just edit save file. potions via txt editor find
"FileHolderer" : {
"__type" : "int",
"value" : 0

And go bananas

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes