Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Man's making like $50k off of this. If he has 12k patrons and $4 minimum? He's gonna do anything to keep people paying lol.
All fine and dandy but with moderation. Not until you start treating everyone around like biges idiots and it backfires like a nuke.

Sep 17, 2022
All fine and dandy but with moderation. Not until you start treating everyone around like biges idiots and it backfires like a nuke.
Well like a month ago he only had 10k patrons so since he started blocking the downloads he got 2k more.
It's just greedy, for way more money than art this bad even deserves.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
And dumb dumb thoth that kicking me out of patreon and locking mega link i would stop sharin....i have already downloaded it on pc in alll vertion so if anyone want.

Reactions: 小66

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Unfortunatly kiss cam is win....and looks like that dev and this one live together....last update locked most of the shit behind paywall orcatleast thats what i saw in comments

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
Okay, so can someone please confirm if this new updated 5.2 version is the newest version on patreon? The one with all of the exclusive scenes and content? Is this it? Especially for Android as well?

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
Just out of curiosity on android, how do I transfer my progress? Or does it just do it automatically when I update version to this version?

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
I downloaded the New 52 version and it's not the patreon version and a lot of stuff was locked behind it. I still have the 49 version I downloaded a little bit ago from this page and that was the actual patreon version, so I just reverted back to it. Can someone please upload the 52 version that's actually the patreon version with all the stuff? Because when I downloaded the 52 version on android, this is what showed up:
All patreon blocked.

Stebbinator

Aug 14, 2023
I downloaded the New 52 version and it's not the patreon version and a lot of stuff was locked behind it. I still have the 49 version I downloaded a little bit ago from this page and that was the actual patreon version, so I just reverted back to it. Can someone please upload the 52 version that's actually the patreon version with all the stuff? Because when I downloaded the 52 version on android, this is what showed up:
All patreon blocked.
At some point the newest free version (0.1.44) was renamed 0.1.52 (probably by the dev, who honestly seems to put more effort in fighting pirates than in actually developing the game) and some genius put it on the front page thinking it's an update from the patreon 0.1.49 that we had before.

Aliumas147 has the real 0.1.52, you can ask them to dm it to you.

Reactions: Jikaku
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes