ZeeKun77

Aug 25, 2023
You say that like he's smart enough to do that XD

this is the same "Dev" that has like 5 quest systems still running in the game when they're not used anymore. Has dialogue lines actually save in the save file and has a UI that doesn't scale well for any device that's not 16:9
Maybe he hired someone he is getting good money...

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There is no way of fixing it. The most reliable method for now is to back up your save files frequently
One way I do it is find your save file, load a good copy of it and change it's properties to "read only." This should keep the game from deleting it. If you want to save from a stable position you will need to change it back, save and then reset it to read only.

Shin Mori

Feb 10, 2021
One way I do it is find your save file, load a good copy of it and change it's properties to "read only." This should keep the game from deleting it. If you want to save from a stable position you will need to change it back, save and then reset it to read only.
this is honestly genius, thank you

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
There is no way of fixing it. The most reliable method for now is to back up your save files frequently
Damn ok what about better cheats is there a way to add it to android version? Maybe extract files add the cheats then repack? I tried looking for installed files but my phone won't show it

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes