Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Dev + patreons have probably more important things on the to-do list ... but is there *any* chance of an interior overhaul (girls rooms/bar) to a more modern style? It's for sure a minor critique but it always saddens me to see the most perfect models in a game standing around in a seventies lsd-nightmare ;)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Dev + patreons have probably more important things on the to-do list ... but is there *any* chance of an interior overhaul (girls rooms/bar) to a more modern style? It's for sure a minor critique but it always saddens me to see the most perfect models in a game standing around in a seventies lsd-nightmare ;)
You do know, if he changed the interiors, he would have to re-render EVERYTHING!!!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
You do know, if he changed the interiors, he would have to re-render EVERYTHING!!!
Plus, I seriously doubt most users of the VN's are downloading them for the architectural quality of the interiors or exteriors. I'd start a poll to see how many VN users have a subscription to "Better Homes and Gardens", but I'm too busy looking at the models...... ;)

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
I can imagine the massive work :/ ... I was just thinking, as i notice that some parts/models got an overhaul over time ...

Plus, I seriously doubt most users of the VN's are downloading them for the architectural quality of the interiors or exteriors. I'd start a poll to see how many VN users have a subscription to "Better Homes and Gardens", but I'm too busy looking at the models...... ;)
Ofc, both of you are right ... just file my suggestion as a strange input from a designer :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Im totally stuck on the mercedes flex at the pool, i got the protein shakes but cant gift them to her, only protein bar. What am I missing?
Have you tried reading the Companion Guide? Specifically page 112. The Guide is linked on the first page of this thread.

Guide.jpg

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Well, the restaurant was redone some time ago, so it's not impossible.
that was it, what encouraged me to vent my blasphemic idea :) ... but as far as I remember, the restauraunt was mainly redone to cram more girls on the island ... and not purely for aestethical reasons (I could be wrong though) ...

and ofc it's not impossible, but still it would be an insane work for actually no new content ...

(anyway, I love the game and didn't want to open a can of worms ...)

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes