SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Weekend Fanart.

Took a long time of serious hacking and internet searching.
Managed to find another image of Amy doing some modelling.
This one is a bit more "Oh la la"...
:p

Amy (Denim Dreams 04)WM.png

Disclaimer:
This is Fanart in no way represents an actual image from the game.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Need v.0.4.0.0 full save file plz
First question - why a save? (not really going to get you anywhere especially with one time only scenes)
2nd question - why 4.0 when the game is 4.1?????? :unsure:

is there a particular quest/scene you need help with? If so many members are willing to assist with tips.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0420.jpg

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 16th of April 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
225 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
2 new background for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Yvette gets a scene at the gym shower -> still working on it
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene -> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a remade and expanded pool play scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's pool scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re-rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?
0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sakumi

Mar 14, 2024
"Do you want to play a game?"

I'm sorry, but this was a major missed opportunity.

Something like "You're not going to force me to cut a key out of my stomach, are you?" Would have been absolutely magnificent. Yumiko could have been completely oblivious to the reference, but it would still be funny.

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
First question - why a save? (not really going to get you anywhere especially with one time only scenes)
2nd question - why 4.0 when the game is 4.1?????? :unsure:

is there a particular quest/scene you need help with? If so many members are willing to assist with tips.
I played all v.4.0 full and all my data are deleted. So i need 4.1
I didnt know about one time scenes.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
It seems companion mod doesn't support v.4.1. Right?
LOL I got you, buddy, open the zip and just the download the veeeeeeeery very last file of the bunch ^^
Yumiko's game not completed.

As everyone must have told you a million times already, the phone is not really a "Replay" gallery kinda feature, more like a reminder of what's out there with static pics only so... Yeah :p

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
"Do you want to play a game?"

I'm sorry, but this was a major missed opportunity.

Something like "You're not going to force me to cut a key out of my stomach, are you?" Would have been absolutely magnificent. Yumiko could have been completely oblivious to the reference, but it would still be funny.
Well... mine would've been, "How about a nice game of chess?" or, "I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!!"

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Damn yumiko hot AF
I hopes there will be more of her scenes, events, . . .

Also i hear this game has 1 chara that have lactation or pregnant can anybody tell me who it is ?

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Natasha, but no pregnancy.
Ahh natasha,. . . . Thank you for the reply, . . . I just played this game 4 days ago, and i loves it, specially yumiko, . . .

Ah its a shame the other didn't have lactation, im hoping maybe they will add more of it in the future with drugs or any,

Special im hoping pregnancy from ssome other characters too.

Once again thank you so much for the reply.

Sakumi

Mar 14, 2024
It looks like Brenda's anniversary function is as follows:
Gameday > 50
Player has 2nd room
Not in position of responsibility (rec, doc, etc)
Going to or from player room.
Between 8 am and 3pm.
Love higher than level 3, and affection level 4.
Has been on island at least 50 days
has 480 turn cooldown

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
It looks like Brenda's anniversary function is as follows:
Gameday > 50
Player has 2nd room
Not in position of responsibility (rec, doc, etc)
Going to or from player room.
Between 8 am and 3pm.
Love higher than level 3, and affection level 4.
Has been on island at least 50 days
has 480 turn cooldown
Looks correct, except what is " has 480 turn cooldown" ????

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes