sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Cooldown is the amount of time before you will be able to replay the scene/event/appointment
Value wise seems strange :unsure:
As I had posted earlier, I replayed 2 days later in game time. Didn't even think her scene was repeatable. But 480 (days?) I agree strange value for reset.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0420.jpg

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 19th of April 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
231 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
3 new background for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Yvette gets a scene at the gym shower -> still working on it
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene -> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Aly's event at the beach near the ocean where she shows the MC a picture of Jennifer has been re-rendered and new pictures have been added. Dialogue has been improved and the event is now repeatable. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a remade and expanded pool play scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's pool scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re*rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sakumi

Mar 14, 2024
As I had posted earlier, I replayed 2 days later in game time. Didn't even think her scene was repeatable. But 480 (days?) I agree strange value for reset.
One day is 48 turns. 24 hrs by .5 hr in increments. That would put the cooldown at 10 days if my math is correct

Sakumi

Mar 14, 2024
Just a found typo
events_lab_ac2
line 89:
pl "Looking at you, I'm asking myself the same questing. *grinning*"

should it be:

pl "Looking at you, I'm asking myself the same question. *grinning*"

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Convince me

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 3554726

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 19th of April 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
231 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
3 new background for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Yvette gets a scene at the gym shower -> still working on it
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene -> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Aly's event at the beach near the ocean where she shows the MC a picture of Jennifer has been re-rendered and new pictures have been added. Dialogue has been improved and the event is now repeatable. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a remade and expanded pool play scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's pool scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re*rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope one of the gym girls gets the part that's to be decided!

Stardust07

Sep 24, 2018
It's in the Guide. The event in her room where she asks you what outfit you like on her.
Thanks,
I got the event you mentioned multiple times already, so I should in theory have all the requirements.
If it's one of those random corridor events (like catching girls in the shower), I guess I'll just have to try more.
The trigger sounds different from other events, so I am a bit confused.

Nvm, it's there in the guide. It's just a sentence or two, hence I must've missed it. You have to repeat the cosplay event and select the army outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks,
I got the event you mentioned multiple times already, so I should in theory have all the requirements.
If it's one of those random corridor events (like catching girls in the shower), I guess I'll just have to try more.
The trigger sounds different from other events, so I am a bit confused.

Nvm, it's there in the guide. It's just a sentence or two, hence I must've missed it. You have to repeat the cosplay event and select the army outfit.
Correct.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Not sure, if that's already reported/fixed but in 4.1.0 there seems to be a problem with Eva's weightlifting scene:

when you have to ask Jennifer for help with the clamps, the screen doesn't switch to the main room and the menu is inactive, so you're basically stuck

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Not sure, if that's already reported/fixed but in 4.1.0 there seems to be a problem with Eva's weightlifting scene:

when you have to ask Jennifer for help with the clamps, the screen doesn't switch to the main room and the menu is inactive, so you're basically stuck
It will be fixed in upcoming version.
Meawhile try that : open the consol and type : menu_active = False

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Take a Guess

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Dev + patreons have probably more important things on the to-do list ... but is there *any* chance of an interior overhaul (girls rooms/bar) to a more modern style? It's for sure a minor critique but it always saddens me to see the most perfect models in a game standing around in a seventies lsd-nightmare ;)

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes