sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I came across something that surprised me in the game.
Brenda's anniversary quest repeated itself. I got the photo shoot and night visit again.
Was this by design? I figured it was a one off scene for the game.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
It is the nature of anniversaries to repeat themselves every year.
Brenda's anniversary repeats itself every 50 days, which coincidentally (or not?) happen to be equal to a dog year.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I wish Aly got some more love, she really hasn't gotten a new scene in multiple updates
Yeah, entire girls are getting completed before we have even fucked her. Meanwhile we are getting even MORE Yvette and Amy focus... if those were ever removed from the game it would probably half the entire games content lol

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0420.jpg

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 7th of April 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
204 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
2 new background for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Yvette gets a scene at the gym shower -> still working on it
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene -> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a remade and expanded pool play scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natahsa's pool scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been rerendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
It is the nature of anniversaries to repeat themselves every year.
Brenda's anniversary repeats itself every 50 days, which coincidentally (or not?) happen to be equal to a dog year.
Actually the anniversary triggered on Brenda's 50th day for the first time and 61st day for the second time.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Weekend Fan Art (of some sort)

You might think that getting dragged along to Milf night with her mom is hell for Yvette, but not so.
There are no she is so "Short", "Busty", "Are those real" or "Can I spot you".

Nope, it is all "What a fine young daughter" and "You look so slim sweetie", among the weapons of planetary mass destruction that is her mom's friends.

And then? Then they take her for ice cream

Two scoops, big ones please.jpg
Milf night? Yvette loves Milf night.

Last edited:

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Finished my "fresh from the start" playthrough for version 0.4.1 and oh man, what a trip! Awesome stuff all around, both the new additions and the updated old renders. Big (y)(y) to darkhound1 as usual!

Just a quick recap of the missing details here and there (some accounted for in the guide and/or forum, some not so sure about or I might have just forgotten).

Special actions
- Jennifer has 9/10 (I suspect that the last one is her evening dress flash while standing, unobtainable since she's only sitting at the restaurant while wearing that)
- Sara has 12/13 (I suspect the reverse, she's missing a restaurant sitting flash in one of her bar outfits but she never eats there)

Sextings
- Alice with 6/8 specials (accounted for on the guide)
- Aly with 8/9 specials (found and shared by Bantry earlier on the forum, still absent from the game)
- Amy with 5/6 specials (accounted for on the guide)
- Faye with 5/6 specials: I dont remember this one being mentioned anywhere, all I got so far are 2 shower shots, 2 night-bar shots, and 1 blue-dress date shot.
- Yvette with 13/14 specials: I THINK I asked about this one before but with no definitive answer, what I got are 3 sister shots, 4 light-blue lingerie shots, 1 pink dress shot, 1 shot with Alice in the pool, 1 shot with a redhead in the pool, 2 night blue-lingerie shots, and 1 waitress shot.
- Sara with 5/6 specials: another one I don't remember mentioned, I got 2 cheerleader shots, 1 pink dildo shots, and 2 night-bar shots.

If anyone knows about those last three, do share! :D

Unrelated stuff (FULL SAVE lol...)
Looking forward to your sharing
As a bit of a joke but also not that much since the author of this post doesn't seem to be ironic ( o_O ), here is my FULL SAVE! I.e. 1650 individual saves for every relevant event/phone-unlock in the game, but WITHOUT the full guessing messages from Yumiko's game 'cause I can't be bothered to just skip days and days to get them all...

Enjoy :p

Last edited:

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Finished my "fresh from the start" playthrough for version 0.4.1 and oh man, what a trip! Awesome stuff all around, both the new additions and the updated old renders. Big (y)(y) to darkhound1 as usual!

Just a quick recap of the missing details here and there (some accounted for in the guide and/or forum, some not so sure about or I might have just forgotten).

Special actions
- Jennifer has 9/10 (I suspect that the last one is her evening dress flash while standing, unobtainable since she's only sitting at the restaurant while wearing that)
- Sara has 12/13 (I suspect the reverse, she's missing a restaurant sitting flash in one of her bar outfits but she never eats there)

Sextings
- Aly wit 8/9 specials (found and shared by Bantry earlier on the forum, still absent from the game)
- Faye with 5/6 specials: I dont remember this one being mentioned anywhere, all I got so far are 2 shower shots, 2 night-bar shots, and 1 blue-dress date shot.
- Yvette with 13/14 specials: I THINK I asked about this one before but with no definitive answer, what I got are 3 sister shots, 4 light-blue lingerie shots, 1 pink dress shot, 1 shot with Alice in the pool, 1 shot with a redhead in the pool, 2 night blue-lingerie shots, and 1 waitress shot.
- Sara with 5/6 specials: another one I don't remember mentioned, I got 2 cheerleader shots, 1 pink dildo shots, and 2 night-bar shots.

As a bit of a joke but also not that much since the author of this post doesn't seem to be ironic ( o_O ), here is my FULL SAVE! I.e. 1650 individual saves for every relevant event/phone-unlock in the game, but WITHOUT the full guessing messages from Yumiko's game 'cause I can't be bothered to just skip days and days to get them all...

1650 individual saves :ROFLMAO:
Also, they are not named for which Character, and in any order.

You would have been better off playing Yumiko's "Guess Who?" game than wasting time trying to please the FULL SAVE crowd.
They want a quick fix, without even playing the game, not going to want to search through 1650 saves to find one they like.

And will be very hard to update these saves when certain older scenes/appointments/events are uprgraded/updated in future versions
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Weekend Fan Art (of some sort)

You might think that getting dragged along to Milf night with her mom is hell for Yvette, but not so.
There are no she is so "Short", "Busty", "Are those real" or "Can I spot you".

Nope, it is all "What a fine young daughter" and "You look so slim sweetie", among the weapons of planetary mass destruction that is her mom's friends.

And then? Then they take her for ice cream

View attachment 3518840
Milf night? Yvette loves Milf night.
She's not the only one.....LORD, have mercy!!!

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
1650 individual saves :ROFLMAO:
Also, they are not named for which Character, and in any order.

You would have been better off playing Yumiko's "Guess Who?" game than wasting time trying to please the FULL SAVE crowd.
They want a quick fix, without even playing the game, not going to want to search through 1650 saves to find one they like.

And will be very hard to update these saves when certain older scenes/appointments/events are uprgraded/updated in future versions
:ROFLMAO:
LOL hence why I called it a joke more than anything, despite having been asked to post exactly this :p

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019

Special actions

Sextings
- Aly with 8/9 specials (found and shared by Bantry earlier on the forum, still absent from the game)

Bruh you really did something great for the community of this game. No more "WhErE sAvE????" for at least another update lol

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

copit60221

Mar 8, 2022
Is there any official word or updated theory crafting around the fact that Renée is headed toward Completed instead of Staff - main massage therapist?

The staff conversion possibility is a few years old at this point, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn opinions and priorities have changed.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is there any official word or updated theory crafting around the fact that Renée is headed toward Completed instead of Staff - main massage therapist?

The staff conversion possibility is a few years old at this point, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn opinions and priorities have changed.
Conversion to staff made sense as an alternative to completed (which did not exist at the time) to resolve the problem that number of resort guests (fillers, niche, side and most regulars) are ill suited to that role (too expensive).

Staff, being a simplified form of special, would suit them much better (proven with Delizia as valid, it is indeed so, but also expensive to retrofit on a resort guest like that)

But since completion is a thing now, costs a faction of conversion and in any case is a proven concept in all games (whether for ending a role or a game) there is no reason to convert anyone to staff anymore.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes