MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I think you inverted the two middle digits.
It's the 3rd quarter of 2302.
Darkhound8, the great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Darhound1, will be the one who publishes version 1.0
... and Yvette will still be the hottest, shortest stack ;)
Well... I think you and I have established the upper and lower bounds, so it's reasonable to assume that it will probably fall somewhere in-between...

or maybe not...

Again, who the hell knows!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Nope.

You simply cannot see who it is for ever since Patreon's moronic changes that, amongst other fails, hid tiers on posts. So for a logged in $10 patron everything looks public.

Logged in
View attachment 3495627

Logged out
View attachment 3495625

That aside, simple rule of thumb, unless SFW it is patreon only.
Patreon changes are beyond idiotic... that said, you can still see all the posts without logging out, you just have to change setting from "show all posts in your tier" to "show all posts" under the TIER tab. Sadly, there is no way to make "show all posts" default setting and you'll have to change the settings each time you logged in and for every creator you support.

nozzer123

Jan 18, 2022
:((((((
i keep getting this:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 34, in set
raise Exception("The define statement can not be used with the {} namespace.".format(self.name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2219, in execute
self.set()
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2237, in set
ns.set(self.varname, value)
raise Exception("The define statement can not be used with the {} namespace.".format(self.name))
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/defaultstore.py", line 101, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Holiday Island 0.4.1.0

```

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
:((((((
i keep getting this:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2219, in execute
self.set()
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2237, in set
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/defaultstore.py", line 101, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))

Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Holiday Island 0.4.1.0

```
Is that an official distribution by Darkhound? I was under the impression that HI was still on Renpy 7.4.4.

nozzer123

Jan 18, 2022
Is that an official distribution by Darkhound? I was under the impression that HI was still on Renpy 7.4.4.
im using renpy launcher to open the game i downloaded from the patreon and no matter what version of renpy launcher i use i get similar errors

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes